• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who owns the Jackson boards, or pays the bills

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Punk ass kiddie who can kick your fat ass, gramps. Yes I am 21. Yeah Tetsuo, I'll have to hit you up some time soon...since we live in the same town and all. Met members from around the country but still haven't met you, haha.

[/ QUOTE ]

You turned 21?? WTF?!?! Get your lazy-ass out here to the city! We got some drinking to do!

[/ QUOTE ]

Careful Todd, Remember what happened the last time he was drinking like that ..he tried to marry the porcelein

[/ QUOTE ]

Naaah, he was just talking to "Ralph" on the big white porcelain phone.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I'm sure a handful of us from St. Louis would make the trip... I've missed the last 2 JCF bash's up there...

Rams playing the Bears up ther eby chance this year? Haven't looked... Nope, no Bears this year...

Set it up ladies...

Pat

[/ QUOTE ]

I keep trying to set it up and nobody shows... The last one, I waited for everyone to show at Buca, and after so long, Joel and I just went to the Hard Rock Cafe.

Despite the history, if everyone's serious and can show, I'll set it up.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Speaking of the gallery janitor, the gallery has been updated with all the pics I currently had.

Comment

Yup I accurately recall blowing Todd off twice once @ Buca and then when I crashed my bike @ Dream Theater... Cleveland and St Loius getting up here and anyone else regionally close that would be cool... of course so unlikely that schedules will fall into place but will start another thread and see if we can get some ideas of a possible time.
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Speaking of the gallery janitor, the gallery has been updated with all the pics I currently had.

[/ QUOTE ]

You da man... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

We oughtta try and get a midwest JCF golf tourny set up for the spring. That'd be a blast. We could meet in Chicago or STL. Drinks afterward, or before, or during.

Comment

Golf??? In Chicago???

My goodness man, there's plenty more to do in Chicago than Golf!! You want competetion??? How about who could eat a Pizzeria Uno pizza the fastest? Beer drinking competitions? How about who can survive a dip in the Chicago River? I'm sure there's plenty more we can come up with...

OK, so my main point is... Sorry man, I don't golf.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

Golf tourney?

I here coins dropping.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

How much? What's the bet? I' haven't swung a club in 2 yrs or more, maybe 3 at this point, but I used to be a 4, from the tips.... So I'm sure I could go out and shoot 85 rather easily...

Let's roll it...

We'll have Tekky's tourney's between holes... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Re: Who owns the Jackson boards, or pays the bills or

Yeah, great job guys!

Thanks for keeping this place up for us to enjoy!
                    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

This board, and really the entire online Jackson/Charvel web sites/forums saga, deserves a "Behind The Music" episode! There have been so many colorful characters and the story of how this site evolved to where it is today is certainly an interesting one!

We are on JCF Mark II now. There were four previous forums dating back to 1997 that directly led to this site along with countless other independent spin-off and branch forums.

At least 10 reasonably well known Jackson/Charvel web sites (other than the official corporate sites) have come and gone since 1996. Of course some are still thriving and surviving, some have gone away, and new and better ones spring up all the time.
                      www.sandimascharvel.com

Comment

What's up with this crap? I've been sending $19.95 in monthly membership dues to Sully's PayPal account for over a year!
                        "POOP"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          We oughtta try and get a midwest JCF golf tourny set up for the spring. That'd be a blast. We could meet in Chicago or STL. Drinks afterward, or before, or during.

[/ QUOTE ]

that would be a blast... Depends on the coin people would want to spend but we could go to Cog Hill if it is up here or I would take a trip down to St Louis

Comment

Cog? Dubs or #4?

Dub's is some serious coin, but the others arent' bad, but not much of a course either. I used to play Seven Bridges a couple times a week, that was my favorite. But there's numerous courses we could play, but plan on spending $60 or so for a course you'd pay $20 down here.

Klien Creek isn't bad and relatively easy on the wallet.

Got a lot of time for that tho. If you come down here, there's only one place to play... Far Oaks!

Pat

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              What's up with this crap? I've been sending $19.95 in monthly membership dues to Sully's PayPal account for over a year!

[/ QUOTE ]

ix-nay on the ues-day!

sully
                              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                              Sully Guitars on Facebook
                              Sully Guitars on Google+
                              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Actually Seven Bridges is pretty nice Dubs is pretty serious coin indeed though I am willing to make a trip down to St Louis though more money for Beer!

Comment

Working...
                                X