Who owns the Jackson boards, or pays the bills or

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who owns the Jackson boards, or pays the bills

Well, I doubt the others from up there would want to make the trip, but my door's always open and I can accomodate 4 or 5 for a night or two, whatever. I've certainly got the space for a major JCF JamFest as well...

Whatever......

Pat

Comment

Re: Who owns the Jackson boards, or pays the bills or

Me like JCF.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Well, I doubt the others from up there would want to make the trip, but my door's always open and I can accomodate 4 or 5 for a night or two, whatever. I've certainly got the space for a major JCF JamFest as well...

Whatever......

Pat

[/ QUOTE ]

In all honesty I do think that a Jamfest might get more people out than the Golf outing these non golfers would be more up for that
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Sorry, I didn't realize this would actually generate any interest. I figured someone would post, and that would be that.

If I've asked before, then the reason I've asked again is either,
          A; I've not been told.
          B; I forgot.

I was just curious. I was talking to the woman, and she said "does the guitar company pay for it, or what" and I didn't know the answer.

As an inquiring mind, whenever I can't answer a question, I try and find the answer, so I can answer it.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I was just curious. I was talking to the woman, and she said "does the guitar company pay for it, or what" and I didn't know the answer.

[/ QUOTE ]

What woman?

Pat

Comment

You know Pat "THE" Woman just like "THE" Man. THE woman is just a non stop question though and a constant nag unlike THE Man that just keeps you down
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

OH, that woman!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The "Atomic Xanny" has my brain toasted at this point! I must go watch cartoons now... Get some life back in me here!!!

So Deneb, did you find the answers you were looking for?

Pat

Comment

Working...
                X