Well...I scraped the **** outta Mr LPCs truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well...I scraped the **** outta Mr LPCs truck

So....what do I do now??? Its the molded plastic piece just above the rear drivers side tire...(tight squeeze coming out of the back at work, wasnt my fault...damn concrete wall)....would it be cheaper to just replace the entire piece or call a body shop and see what they can do???

Mrs LPC

Re: Well...I scaped the **** outta Mr LPCs truck today

Probably cheaper to replace the plastic piece. Damn women drivers!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

It really wasnt all my fault!!! Where we park in back behind service, its a very narrow patch of pavement between the service bays and the other service bays and washbays.....theres a cinderblock wall right on the corner where a huge oil tank sits, I guess to keep us from hitting the tank...I wonder if I can get Quality Body to do it for me at a very lower rate...hmmmmm

Mrs LPC

Comment

Isn't it a Dodge? You work at a Dodge dealer? Done deal. Probably 20 minutes of work at below cost to you, right?
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

We dont have a bodyshop...only service bays...we sublet all body work out to Quality Body...now Im gonna have to ask Ski if I can park my car somewhere else now...I be dammed if Im gonna scratch THAT one....

Mrs LPC

Comment

Now that you scraped up Sam's car, you are obligated to do the same to yours. HAHAHA
            Scott

Comment

Oh no no no no......he was worried today about driving my car to Raleigh to the airport...scared somebody would hit it...and now look what Ive gone and done.....oh well...at least it wasnt my new one...

Mrs LPC

Comment

Re: Well...I scaped the **** outta Mr LPCs truck t

[ QUOTE ]
                I be dammed if Im gonna scratch THAT one....

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Keith
                The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Didn't I just see a thread where Mr LPC was wondering what to get you for Christmas? Just tell him you'd like a scratched fender and you'll call it even.
                  "POOP"

Comment

scratch up the other side too, and tell him it's always been like that.
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Just tell him that you "reliced" it for him and now it's worth more. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
                      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Ya know...men confuse the **** outta me....ya would think he would be pissed a tad then get over it...but nooooooooooooooo, not him....in general fuckin conversation, he mentions it...hes MENTIONED it all day.....we went to pick up a pizza after I got home from work, and he says he wants to swing by the dealership on the way home just so he can pull MY car around back....why do men have this special talent to get under your skin and tapdance on your LAST nerve???

Mrs LPC

Jesus Christ..he will NOT drop it....if you dont see him around the board after tonight...send all get well cards and gifts to Cherry Point Naval Hospital....hmmmm.....ya know, I talked to the parts manager today and he said those thingys can get expensive....might have to clear out some guitars to fix it and make him SHUT UP!!!!

Comment

Now THAT would really be adding insult to injury! [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]You scraped his car; I know you don't feel it's your fault, but the wall didn't move, you hit it. You're on edge because you feel guilty; well, you ARE guilty. Not the end of the world, but take the comments with grace.He'll get tired of mentioning it when you either stop reacting, or when you get it fixed at your own expense, not the expense of his guitars. How pissed would you be if he scratched YOUR car? You'd be through the roof, wouldn't you? Think about it.
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Oh nooooooooooo he aint gonna scratch my car.....no no no no no no.....and as far as selling off his guitars to fix his truck...how stupid do you think I am??? That was said as a joke, nothing more nothing less....and as far as fixing the truck at MY expense??? There is no my/his money or expense here...its our money and our bills....granted I may have to do without things that I want in order to get his truck fixed, and I will....but I also do without alot of things that I want so he can buy guitars, or pups or whatever the case may be....

No the wall didnt magically grow legs and jump out and scream HIT ME HIT ME!! But it was an accident, Im used to driving my smaller car now and I misjudged the very tiny spot to go through between bays...Ive apologized to him more than once today over it and I am honestly sorry that it happened...I posted what I did for one reason only, because he wouldnt SHUT UP bout it...

Mrs LPC

Comment

He's probably having a little fun pushing your buttons!I bet you don't give him that opertunity too often huh.If you really want to escalate things a little more...the next time he starts in tell him it's "Just A Truck!"
                              We love that don't we guys!....actually that will probably make him so mad he wont talk to you for days. GOOD LUCK!!

Comment

Working...
                              X