JCF the Gathering in Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCF the Gathering in Chicago

Starting to see if we can get a little regional JCF good ole boy time. If you are within driving distance and have a time you can come throw out ideas then we will decide what looks likea good time to have it. It is going to be impossible for it to be a good time for everyone but if we are flexible we should be able to get something where the majority of people interested can make it. Added bonus on a date is if someone far out of town is going to be in Chicago for a weekend... Lets try to see if we can make this happen
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Re: JCF the Gathering in Chicago

The drummer I play with, DoctorTama, is a JCF'er from STL, like me, Wulfe, STLKingV (Adrian), Strangletooth (Pat), and a few others I'm sure. Dave and I met up with Tekky a few months back and had the best time in Chicago. I'm sure Dave and I would be up to taking another trip up there. Chicago is such a cool town.

Comment

I'm always willing to show some fellow JCFrs my town. With the first one that Neddi and I did a few years back I was hoping that we could get something set up as a yearly thing.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Yeah and I recall talking to you about even having a little Jam fest but we no longer have a warehouse so that Idea is kinda shot down but if we can get some people to come that would be good. St Louis boys look like they are in...

Comment

Depending on the date, I'm in... Longer the notice, the better. But keep in mind, Holidays are coming, and coming fast......

Let me know...

Pat

Oh and I can fit 4 total in the Caddy, get there in about 2.5 hrs... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Can also hold a handful of guitars as well.

Comment

Pat,
            I was wondering what kinda G-forces we'd be experiencing if the trip up I-55 will be made in 2.5 hours.. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Dave

Comment

I've been in the car with Pat... Plan on leaving your fingerprints indented into the "OH SH*T" bar. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
              Occupy JCF

Comment

In the Caddy Todd? Did I have that car last time I was there?

[img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Hmmmm. I'm good for 3 weeks in December/January.

Comment

I may be able to attend this depending on when. Whats the agenda of activities??
                    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Todd,

If this happens, you should look into some small venues up north in your neck of the woods, that host a jam session/open mic night. We could all go there and throw down some tunes together, and consume some Guiness.... [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Mmmmmmmmm. Guiness. That's almost worth thedrive by itself.

Comment

Yeah, when you, me, J, and J's friend went to Maggiano's.

As far as a bar here, I know the owner of a place near where I live, I'm sure he'd welcome us with open arms if I gave him a little heads-up... (Guinness is on Tap and they serve the best burgers!)
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

Just trying to get somewhat of a concession but after the new year sounding better right now? Any place that has guiness sounds stellar to me

Comment

Well, NAMM is the 3rd week of Jan. and soon after is Super Bowl (where the Rams will SMOKE the Pats)

Whatever, just let me know, I'm easy...

Pat

Comment

Working...
                              X