Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USPS- denial of services...you won't believe this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USPS- denial of services...you won\'t believe t

The USPS was actually privatized quite some time ago, not sure but maybe 20 years ago? It is really a quasi-federal operation now and not completely a government branch.

I've never had a problem buying a money order with an ATM/debit card though. They won't take a CREDIT card, of course, but debit card is no problem in any Post Office I've ever used.
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Re: USPS- denial of services...you won\'t believe t

I think they privatized the employment agency for the Post Office, but I do know that Postal Workers still have all the important "official duties" and powers.
      For example, if a fire truck, ambulance, police car and postal carrier all arrive at a 4-way stop sign intersetion at the same time, and the emergency vehicles have their lights and sirens on (as in really responding to an emergency, not just trying to blow a light), the postal carrier has right of way because they may be carrying an official Declaration Of War.
      It is also still a Federal Crime to assault a Postal Employee or otherwise interfere with their appointed rounds.

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
      X