Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's that Ace's postelection post and his TV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's that Ace's postelection post and his TV?

Am I stupid or yes? I can't see the damn post ... Ace, can you give me the link to the picture? But I would appreciate more the screenshot of the first post, because my friends don't believe the ****, damn! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks to all, I owe you a beer or two.

Re: Where\'s that Ace\'s postelection post and his T

All threads that resemble the election are deleted, as are religious threads and whatever else gets the board heated up.

But stupid, encrypted, meaningless drivel is allowed.

Fire away with the drivel...

Pat

Comment

<font color="yellow">Drivel is a good thing [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

This board is a riot [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Yes... Drivel is allowed, why do you think Fett is still here?
        Occupy JCF

Comment

I think Atomic Tommy got the TV, but the post went south. Too bad, it was a riot.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            All threads that resemble the election are deleted, as are religious threads and whatever else gets the board heated up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there a shortage of space or bandwidth? I've noticed this but I didn't realize it was the norm. It is the Non-related section, I always enjoyed the heated exchanges here. You can't talk about that stuff at work, you'll get canned [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

When did this happen?

Comment

o.k.,

i am the atomic one. lord of the whinos, ruler of all that is worthless, and just one fukkin' ridiculous spouting mutant of a dude. this week on lifestyles of the drunk and unruly, we have john sullivan of sully guitars.
              Atomic-so john, how long have you been building guitars?
              sully-"well, i don't. i sub the work out and then slap my sticker on them. i just want the profits with the least amount of work done possible ya know?"
              Atomic-excellent john. got any openings at the moment?
              sully-"actually, yes, but they are for non sub-canine like people so you're out dude, i'm sorry"
              Atomic-is that "PEZ" in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
              sully-"yes it is, and you can't have any. they're too precious."
              you said let the drivel rip Pat!!!!

apologies to Sully. (not really)
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I heard it had to be taken down because some woman phoned the JCF complaining that her fat, long haired lurker son tried to do the same thing but used his Jem to do it. The Jem broke in a few pieces. I heard she wasnt happy about the whole thing but I also heard that some admin dude told her the board isnt responsible for monkey see monkey do, and her son should stop his whinning.............But then I hear some bizarre things..........

Comment

So what should I put on the pizzas tonight?
                  I could go entirely vegetarian with lotsa peppers and mushrooms and pineapple... or meaty. With all sorts of ham and sausage. Or a combo of both. Oh, and there's just cheese. But you can't just have ONE cheese, you need at least three.
                  Spinach and cheese... now there's an idea. Maybe I do that. I could put some garlic in the pizza crust too, that would be excellent.
                  God I'm hungry. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

Exactly!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Pizza with hot peppers, cheese and plenty 'o' meat sounds about right. Family Guy rocks, Stewey is funny as balls.
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

It went south after (I believe it was) the Drip declared all the Democrats should form their own state and the republicans could all F-Off...

It would be a cool state though! Instead of having the motto "the show me state", it could be "the WELFARE STATE"! Bwahaha...

Comment

geez, you guys get up to ALL kinds of high-jinx while I'm a-sleepin'. I only ever get to see the aftermath. 'Snot fair. [pout]
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            It went south after (I believe it was) the Drip declared all the Democrats should form their own state and the republicans could all F-Off...

It would be a cool state though! Instead of having the motto "the show me state", it could be "the WELFARE STATE"! Bwahaha...

[/ QUOTE ]

That state has already been created. Its the 51st state called Canada...............

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That state has already been created. Its the 51st state called Canada...............

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope it's California. You know: the state that's massively in debt and driving business out at an alarming rate.
                              Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Working...
                              X