Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's that Ace's postelection post and his TV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where\'s that Ace\'s postelection post and his T

There, no if you guys start spewing all your opinions here, this picture of my TV will get deleted, and I really don't feel like trying to keep up with this. I appreciate you guys trying to change the world one message board at a time, but come on, can we talk guitars again?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      There, no if you guys start spewing all your opinions here, this picture of my TV will get deleted, and I really don't feel like trying to keep up with this. I appreciate you guys trying to change the world one message board at a time, but come on, can we talk guitars again?

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah, did you know you can buy guitars at Wal-mart now? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Really crappy ones from the look of them!Drip, cheer up; college campuses will still be as liberal as ever. Just stay close to campus and you'll hardly know the difference.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I'm drinking some coffee. It tastes like crap.

Have we ever talked about just how much Bathory rocked? God damn Quorthon was brilliant. I picked up the two Nordland albums he released before his unfortunate death. F*cking epic stuff! Now I'm just trying to get all the other Bathory releases I don't have. Starting with his early Black Metal stuff.

Comment

Ace, thats what i meant-the state is broke.I know there are plenty of people making good money there.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Ace, thats what i meant-the state is broke.

[/ QUOTE ]

Last I looked it was still in one piece.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Okay, maybe that's only funny to ME. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              my balls are blue ...I think they're democrats. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are they as blue as Brenden Haywoods after this

I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Sorry guys for breaking the rules (if so). I wasn't aware of that ... For me, the picture is quite funny. Thanks, Ace, for posting it again. I really do appreciate that!

You can close this topic now!

Comment

I'm not on campus now. I'm teaching a high school band. and observing the end of the world as Bush appoints new judges to the supreme court.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/stupid.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I'm not on campus now. I'm teaching a high school band. and observing the end of the world as Bush appoints new judges to the supreme court.

[/ QUOTE ]Hey, high schools have campuses too! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Relax, the world is not gonna end. I thought the same thing when I was your age and Reagan was first elected; figured the ICBMs would fly shortly thereafter. I came to realize I couldn't have been more wrong about him, though I didn't agree with his trickle-down theory and his throwing all the insane people out of the asylums. Still, he made some hard choices that turned out to be for the nation's good. There are more hard choices ahead, and someday you may realize that Kerry wasn't the man to make hard choices and stand by them. He would always take the path of least resistance for a particular moment, I feel.Now if he had won, I wouldn't be happy, but I would say let's try to work together, Dems and Reps, for the good of the nation. The worst thing about this nation is that the major parties are always so much at each others' throats, rarely working together, always demonizing the other side. That's bad no matter who's in power.
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Nice Lerx! And to add to that. remember after 9-11, the "entire" country pulled together, dems and rep's alike, first time in history that we came together so strongly. What happened to that? Bush had an 87% approval rate by the end of 01 and then it trickled slowly and slowly as the campaigns started, I blame a lot of the seperation of this country on lies, lies and more lies. It's sickening to see a campaign executed the way it was...

Disturbing and saddening...

Peace!
                        Pat

Taking my daughter to see Sharktales shortly, so I'm sure this thread will vanish yet again, oh well, maybe someday it can be different...

Comment

I beleive the reason they are so devided was the unity 9/11 brought to the nation.They knew that the way Bush handled EVERYTHING about 9/11 was incredible and they knew then they would have a hard time getting a dem in as president in 2004.That was in 2001.When bush stood in the rubble and told the world that the terrorists would soon hear from us, the dems immediately accused him of doing a photo opt for his re-election campaign.Said that he shouldnt use those images in commercials to help him get re-elected.It was then, that the dems knew they had lost, and started to make everyone believe that we are a devided nation.

Comment

divided
                            op
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Y'all are STILL hee-hawing? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Here. Y'all just read this and go get yourselves some already. Y'all need to get laid!!
                              Em

Fish and Cat Story

One spring day, a fish was swimming about a foot below the surface of a lake and saw a fly hovering just out of striking distance.

The fish said to itself, "If that fly comes six inches closer, I'll jump up and have myself a meal." Just then, a bear on the shore of the lake looked up and said to itself, " If that fly gets any closer to that fish, the fish will jump up, and I'll catch the fish and have myself a meal."

As luck would have it, a hunter saw what was happening. He thought to himself, "If that fly moves closer to the fish, the fish will jump, the bear will lean over to grab the fish, and I'll shoot the bear."

Just then, a rat was standing behind the hunter saying to itself," If that fly moves closer to the fish, the fish will jump, the bear will lean over to grab the fish, the hunter will lean over to shoot the bear, and I'll grab the sandwich from the back pocket of the hunter.

However, unbeknownst to the rat, a cat was observing everything and thinking, "If that fly moves closer to the fish, the fish will jump, the bear will grab the fish, the hunter will shoot the bear, the rat will grab the sandwich, and I'll snatch the rat."

At that very moment, the fly dropped a few inches, the fish grabbed the fly, the bear grabbed the fish, the hunter shot the bear, the rat grabbed the sandwich, the cat jumped, missed the rat and landed in the lake.

The moral of this story is:

If the fly drops six inches the pussy will get wet.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Working...
                                X