Episode III trailer!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Episode III trailer!!!

Nope. He was asked a few days ago whether he's done a voiceover. He said Lucas hasn't even called him yet. Vader's voice in that preview is either a sample from the first trilogy, or someone else's voice modified to sound like JEJ's.

Comment

The hairs on my neck are standing up!!!!

Comment

That sure doesn't sound like Jones, but hmmmm what have we here? He is listed in the credits:
        http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0121766/fullcredits

Ep III is taking place well before Ep IV (20-25 years).... so even though Anakin/Vader is getting the trick helmet/costume/deathmetal voice changer, he's still fairly young here. So I wouldn't have a problem if Jones is not doing the voice.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

More geeks posting about it here:

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0121766/board/nest/12892399
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I have a problem with it.

Comment

Well I don't have much hope for Star Wars anymore. After Lucas decided to mess with 4, 5, and 6 its been downhill ever since. It will be nice to get the prequels out of the way so the series can die a dignified death. Though I hear tell that the "definitive" version will come out when all 6 are released on DVD, sometime in 2045. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. Especially since Hayden Christensen stated that he lobbied Lucas to do the voice himself. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

OK, I still cant see the damn thing and I am getting PI$$ED OFF!! I didnt see any trailer with a vader voice. Is that one I posted the link to earlier the same trailer??? if not, is there another place I can see the trailer that you are all seeing at the internapse place?? I keep trying to see it there, but it wont download.... Please help as I would like to see that trailer. ThankS!!!

Tone
                  "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Tonemonster

I just tried the original link and they have 6 mirror sites up now to download from. I haven't watched that trailer since it is a Quicktime .mov file but looking at some of the screenshots it doesn't look like the same trailer you posted.

Comment

the one on that other page is different. cool, but way different. I think it's a fan made one though. He took shots of natlie portman in a different movie, where she plays a pregnant girl.

Comment

I can't wait for that movie!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I am with Ron... I don't have a problem with no james Earl jones but there are other issues with the prequels. The Phantom Menace had some terrile casting espescially Jake Lloyd and some convoluted storyline. So Attack of the Clones was a better movie slightly still Hayden Christiansen is inexcusable. Terrible actor choices on the most important character in all 6 movies. There is no cohesion between the actors at all and the only good actor is Ewan McGregor. Lucas is to full of himself. He forgot wht made star wars Magical and the fact that he wrote but did not direct Empire or Jedi (Ewoks aside) shows his best work. If he relegated directoral duties to someone else maybe these movies would have been better. Honestly I had hope for Episode 3... But the same lame story telling is taking place from 1 and 2. Will I enjoy episode 3? Yes to a certain extent but it will never be or have the magic of the first trilogy or even remotely close IMHO
                          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I can't wait to see this!!! These are my favorite movies! The only thing that sucks is that this is the last one!

Comment

I'm with Tetsuo on this one. I REALLY want to love this movie, but I'm just afraid that GL will find a way to f#ck it up...
                              As an aside, how the hell did Hayden Christiansen get the gig in the first place? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

OK, I see it now. It looks pretty good to me. It will be interesting to see how the vader thing plays out. WHen they actually introduce him with the helmet and armour.
                                "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Working...
                                X