Marlboro red

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marlboro red

Hey, if any of you guys live in the Netherlands/Amsterdam, I'd be up for some trading with you.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

I hear ya Pat. Who's holdin'!

Comment

Actaully I've noticed somethign weird with Camels. The packs I buy here in NY taste vastly different than the ones I get when I'm visitiing my friends in Boston. Not better, not worse but anytime I get up there I always stock up!
        I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Man, the dro is just a nightmare to catch up to these days. Sup with that?

Pat

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Ok Pat, what ya gonna do when Customs runs the dogs around the box? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Do the racing packs all have that big ugly black and white warning label on them? Is it a removeable sticker or printed on? I've got quite a few items in my Marlboro collection - a limited-run 5-pack carton shaped like a large Red box, and the full carton (10 packs) shaped like a HUGE Reds box. I've also got two beach towels (one's worn to shreds literally), and one of those convenience store plastic trash cans with the metla ashtray thing on top [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            That's my "crown jewel" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

As for all you anti-smokers, the fresh air is OUTSIDE, so GO THERE! We don't want to hear your nagging hacking and we don't want to see you eat while we're trying to smoke - it's disgusting and the smell of your food ruins the flavor of the cigarette [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Dude, this might piss off the non smokers but I smoke in the building at work and that's against the law in NY. You know what, I'm F'ing busy, I'm not going outside and loose a couple minutes of work.

At least it's not a cigar! Although I do love those.
              I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

"a limited-run 5-pack carton shaped like a large Red box"

They sent me two of those back in the first year of the points or miles system. I remember I got a Zippo with the miles and a few weeks later they sent me those for free. I wish I kept them. I still have a bunch of Marlboro stuff. One year I was working at a gas station and when I would see a empty pack in there, I would grab the miles off it. I got the luggage set (still use them), the pewter ashtray (still have that), a bunch of cups, a monocular, and some other little things I gave away.

I still have a 1980's Marlboro adverisement light up sign I had given to me when it was new. It looks like a wood frame with a piece of glass screened with the Marlboro logo and the Marlboro man. The lights are in the frame and light the glass up.

Comment

Customs???? We don't need no stinkin customs!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Man, if there was only a way!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I'm not even getting on the smoker/non smoker topic... [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Newc, that frame is unfortunately printed on.

Comment

The JCF Forum cig trades...we run all over the globe, to get you the cancer flavor of your choice.

Comment

hey drs, if you're lookin for strong smokes stateside, go to a good tobacco store and get a pack of gitanes. they're french, and pretty damn hardcore. i used to smoke reds, camel straights, and even rolled my own for a while. yeah, i was broke, and it was oddly fun.

haven't smoked in years though, and i really don't miss it.

sully
                        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                        Sully Guitars on Facebook
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

man..cloves in florida are like...ham or something..you smoke one and your oddly full or something. (like..thanksgiving) If you want to try something really good go to a local shop and get the cigs that start with a fancy D then awhole lot of other letters..They are REALLY good.

ox

Comment

You guys should start smoking Crack... it's cheaper than cigarettes! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              As for all you anti-smokers, the fresh air is OUTSIDE, so GO THERE! We don't want to hear your nagging hacking and we don't want to see you eat while we're trying to smoke - it's disgusting and the smell of your food ruins the flavor of the cigarette [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Newc

[/ QUOTE ]

You're my hero, Newc! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Working...
                              X