Saw Whitesnake yesterday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw Whitesnake yesterday.

It was the best concert I've ever seen. Old-timers did a monster show. Coverdale still has his incredible voice (he has always been my favourite singer). Timothy Drury played some bitchin' keyboard solos. Marco Mendoza is a real sex-machine and he can rip like Billy Sheehan. Legendary Tommy Aldridge - no comments, he is still one of the best drummers, he did a great solo performance. Reb Beach & Doug Aldrich did some of the most badass shredding I've ever seen/heard. I was the first one, who got Reb's pick [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Rebman had some cool Suhr guitars, purple one was Nashville strung. But Doug played most of the leads though. He is a amazing player, he did a long solo performance, but still IMO Reb is THE MAN. BTW. Doug played with Gibson Les Pauls, they both had Marshall Plexis with Marshall cabs. I didn't see any racks, they both had pedalboards.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Re: Saw Whitesnake yesterday.

man, I wish I coulda seen that. Still waiting for them to tour down this way. If the European tour is a big success, maybe I'll get lucky [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Hail yesterday

Comment

I saw them on the U.S. tour about a year ago and they smoked. Great show!
      "POOP"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Marco Mendoza is a real sex-machine

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] If you say so man, your seats musta been really close.
        I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          Marco Mendoza is a real sex-machine

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] If you say so man, your seats musta been really close.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          He did some "movements" for chicks
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Saw Doug w/ Dio and he was phenomenal. Reb....well, his playing speaks for itself. Amazing....

Comment

Working...
            X