Halo 2....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Halo 2....

For some reason I felt a need to "Buy more Xbox games"? Just got back from EB Games with it. They had a ton of them in stock, so I guess the need to pre-order was just hype. What I really wanted to get was DOA ult. or Bloodrayne 2. Not much boobies in Halo.
    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

yeah Ive felt the burn of not being a live player for this too. It certainly isnt a 10/10 game for the single player, its pretty much the same thing, those stupid enemies, guns and stuff. I can see how it'd be awesome multiplayer, but I cant stand playing online, waaay to many douchebags. It was fine back when I played quake (maybe I was the douchebag back then!).
      Still, co-op story line rocks. Just waaay to short, I could spend all of halo2 looking for oysters in gta-san andreas.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        They had a ton of them in stock...

[/ QUOTE ]

Duh, you live in REDMOND!
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          They had a ton of them in stock...

[/ QUOTE ]

Duh, you live in REDMOND!

[/ QUOTE ]
          Good point. I do pass the X BOX building every morning [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Live tag is Zap Branigan80

Comment

ok ....what is up with the cooperative game play? the side by side split screen totally sucks and I can't figure out if there is a way to change it. great game, but I can't see what's going on because of this skinny ass view they give us in coop.

Comment

Halo 1 sucked, and I can only hope this one's better.

Comment

Halo 1 did not suck. What game are you comparing it to?

Drip - On a one-tv coop game, you get the split screen, but on System Link or a LAN you get the full screen (I think). Can't say I understand the side-by-side layout - Halo 1 had top/bottom so at least you could see everything.

Newc
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Live tag is Zap Branigan80

[/ QUOTE ]
                    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Do you wear a velour uniform while playing? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I've not like all sci fi games, so I guess I'm biased.

To me, it's a 1st person shooter, with some ghey weapons, and creatures.

Comparisons? Men of Valor, Medal of Honor, Counter Strike,to name a few, just any first person shooter. If I had to pick, over Halo 1, and Medal of Honor 1 for the PS1, I'd play it.

Halo just didn't do it for me. Sniper rifle loud as hell..if you miss, no one hears it?

Comment

so I need 2 consoles and 2 games? **** that.

we just beat it on Heroic with teh split screen. Heroic's pretty tough. Normal was really easy.

and the ending is GAY.

i'm actually borrowing the console, only bought the game. gonna wait till christmas adn see what's under the tree before I splurge on my own Box. Then i'll get the live stuff and play online.

I like those new covenant weapons, the carbine is awesome.

Comment

it's a very good game, but not compared to the first halo.

Comment

Call of duty to name another...

Comment

Working...
                            X