• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: any JCF martial artists here?

This thread is a trip!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      FWIW....At my local bar, I have used Screw tu tang many times to get me out of trouble. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] works like a charm!!!

that art is actaully close to krima sum yung ho. Those arts are all ancient arts originating from the same area called Sum yung Gy fuk yung tang. My Cince, Master Wang, he knows the origins of all the arts and has studied them all, exept for one called: Suk Sum Young Gy. He advised all to avoid that particular one.

He says those arts are like instincts, you are born with them.
      WHen not practicing those art with opponents, I always refer back to the solitude of the art of Pul Mi Wang, Its kinda like fighting yourself. Very challenging at times.
      [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        WHen not practicing those art with opponents, I always refer back to the solitude of the art of Pul Mi Wang, Its kinda like fighting yourself. Very challenging at times.
        [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is also known as "Hand to Gland Combat" -Lou
        " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Yea, Master Wang is an excellent cince. He has taught me the beauty of "hand to gland" combt Lou. Master Wang says: "In order to beat your opponent, you must first learn beat yourself, then and only then, will you be a master."
            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Working...
            X