Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm officially depressed

It's snowin here dammit ..radio says 3"6" today and tonight
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Re: I\'m officially depressed

Pelt someone you don't like with a snowball - then you'll feel better!!! It probably won't stay longer than a day or two will it though? So no problem. Wait till January. I take it you don't downhill?

Comment

Put some screws through those tires and get on the road... [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

It's on it's way here as well, at least the temperature for snow anyway, not far away they say...

Oh well, time to paint my bike... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Snowmobiles are a great cure for winter depression

How did the radio know what you were giving the wife tonight ? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'll be here all week folks [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

If the radio actually knew what he was giving the wife, they'd know it was only 3" and no variation after that... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And I'm only here for one SOLD OUT night only... [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

I can't wait for the snow, it's been freezing here with nothing! 2 nights ago it got down to 27 degrees!
            I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

I'm with ya Scratch, if it's going to be cold, dump some freakin snow!!!! Don't give us cold with no additives!!!

Pat

Comment

Snow??
                That doesn't go well with shorts... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I do miss it sometimes, so we go up to Big Bear and I'm ready for the beach after a couple of hours.

Comment

Kev,
                  I am SO with you on that. I frickin hate winter and I cant take the cold. Its sucks!! So you want to head south? Im starting to get ready to move....screw this winter stuff.
                  "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

I sort of miss snow as I have not seen any in nearly 12 years. Though I do not miss the things that come with it like having to shovel it or deal with people acting like idiots on the highways.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      If the radio actually knew what he was giving the wife, they'd know it was only 3" and no variation after that... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And I'm only here for one SOLD OUT night only... [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

[/ QUOTE ]

If you learned to keep your bike upright as well as your comical comments you wouldn't have to keep rebuilding it .. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

Pat

[/ QUOTE ]

If you learned to keep your bike upright as well as your comical comments you wouldn't have to keep rebuilding it .. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I would rather have the snow too. It's the only time I get to use my 4 wheel drive.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

No comment there....... fkr... [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

It's snowing here too. Too early. I'm thinking this will be a harsh season.

Comment

Come to Chicago. The weather will put hair on your chest. If it doesn't, you'll probably end up gluing some there just to keep warm.
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                              X