That's right! I'm LIT already!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's right! I'm LIT already!!

<font color="aqua">Well, I've been friggin working my azz off lately so I decided I'm only working half a day today. I picked up a fresh keg early this afternoon and I'm already lit! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That's right, I said it and I'm glad damn it! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    That is all........ [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]</font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Re: That\'s right! I\'m LIT already!!

This would probably be an ideal time to place an order for some trapezoid-shaped pickup rings! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Budman...you are not alone.....it is 4:21 PM here in Ohio and I am halfway into a fifth of Beam.......got another bottle coming......just in case.-Lou
      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        This would probably be an ideal time to place an order for some trapezoid-shaped pickup rings! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua"> [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Bingo! </font>
        Dave ->

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Budman...you are not alone.....it is 4:21 PM here in Ohio and I am halfway into a fifth of Beam.......got another bottle coming......just in case.-Lou

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">At a boy! I drink to your leg (an old "jaws" movie phrase)! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
          Dave ->

Comment

I suspect it's only a matter of time before Dave starts seeing pink guitars.

Comment

I say he'll pass out by 9:00 PM.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I suspect it's only a matter of time before Dave starts seeing pink guitars.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">I'm waaaaaaaaayy past that phase my friend! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] </font>
                Dave ->

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">Budman doesn't pass out, he just takes a quick power nap now and then [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You should be in JCF chat with him when he's like this, WOW [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Shiiiitt, he don't know me vewwy well, do he....... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                    Dave ->

Comment

drink up dave ....i'm with ya bro,,just poped the top on #9 and slaped a steak on the grill [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

I just got the urge to start drinking a little while ago, so I'll be joining you soon. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] The chick I live with is working until 11:30 tonight, we're supposed to go to a bar later... ah, forget her, I don't think I'm going anywhere! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">Budman doesn't pass out, he just takes a quick power nap now and then [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You should be in JCF chat with him when he's like this, WOW [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">What better company than to have Sam around to tease the crap out of me when I'm lit too..... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] </font>
                          Dave ->

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            The chick I live with is working until 11:30 tonight, we're supposed to go to a bar later... ah, forget her, I don't think I'm going anywhere! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">OK Joe...spill it...who has the bigger rack [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Damn...and just yesterday it seems Joe was all innocent and pure...what's the world coming to [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              drink up dave ....i'm with ya bro,,just poped the top on #9 and slaped a steak on the grill [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">I hope you have enough to share with the whole class young man! </font>
                              Dave ->

Comment

Working...
                              X