Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: That\'s right! I\'m LIT already!!

Okay, almost done with first bottle.....on to next best soldier....-Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Damn, I'm already behind! I gotta stay pretty straight til we go to the bar where James hosts karaoke, or I won't make it til closing time..

Comment

I'm saving all my drinking for Tomarrow for a SeaHawaks win, I'll be postong on my phone from the bar and Heckeling all the Rams fans here
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Dammit Man!!!!!!!!!!
          Just got on the forum...
          Buried my best friend last sat.(he was 40 years young)
          Moved my girlfriend out today-I'm slammin and jammin [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          Fixing me a gin & tonic with my beer

Comment

<font color="aqua">Bro, you've had a tough past few days haven't ya.... It's never easy losing a buddy, my next toast is to you my friend- [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I drank 2 Dr. Peppers! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">You're an animal Ron, but you truly have my deepest respect bro... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                  The soda or the alcoholic drink? The alcoholic one is 3/4 of a mug of beer with a shot of amaretto dropped in... then you chug it! Mmmm, tastes just like the soda! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Im glad to see yall aint a bunch of lightweights...Mr LPC however drank....I think 4 beers and is now snoring loudly....

Mrs LPC

Comment

Uh, the soda. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

It's the "Un-Cola...crisp and clean with no caffeine ...aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh."

Well Bud it's freakin' 2:40 in the AM and I'm a token and a choken ..

I'm still hangin'.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

The soda or the alcoholic drink? The alcoholic one is 3/4 of a mug of beer with a shot of amaretto dropped in... then you chug it! Mmmm, tastes just like the soda! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ech, that sounds gross; if drinking hard sh*t, I'll pour whiskey in w/ the Dr.P

Comment

Dr. Pepper is awesome..

But I'm a Coke man myself.

I just had that Holiday "Pepsi Spice"...yukk ...don't get it ...it taste like pumpkin spice or somethin'...

my wife bought it on accident ...she thought it was just a holiday motif on the carton....oh well ..I have 12 cans of Pepsi "Holiday Spice" I gotta drink now ...nice!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ha ha the big evil BillZ has to drink Pepsi Spice ha ha ha ha [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

(I'm having a home-made Chocolate shake with crumbled cookies)

Comment

Damn this Holiday Spice!

This crappy Pepsi is for gay homosexuals! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X