Rapper O.D.B. is Dead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapper O.D.B. is Dead.

Now we need the rest of Wu Tang Clan gone.

ODB = Officially Dead Bastard
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: Rapper O.D.B. is Dead.

WGAF? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

who?
      Hail yesterday

Comment

My heart bleeds for him....... NOT! Frikkin waste of human flesh if there ever was one. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          who?

[/ QUOTE ]

Gary, there IS a link in the OP. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

SEEEEEEEEEEE YYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

fuggum.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Gary, there IS a link in the OP. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, I read the link. And still I ask, "who?" [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                Hail yesterday

Comment

I'm with you Vit. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Though I never kept on rap and hip-hop. Just not my thing.

Comment

"When MTV News followed him around at the height of his popularity, he took the camera crew and several of his kids (he was said to have more than a dozen, by numerous mothers) to the welfare office -- in a limousine -- to get an allotment of food stamps."

I remember when that happened. Still pisses me off.

Comment

"To the public he was known as Old Dirty Bastard, but to me he was known as Rusty. The kindest most generous soul on earth," her statement said. "Russell was more than a rapper, he was a loving father, brother, uncle, and most of all, son."

Why is this always stated? Really. He had 12 kids he knew of and was in and out of Jail. Great Son. great Father. Can't people just admidt when the scum that dies are really Old Dirty Bastards? He was he chose a good name.
                      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Wow, interesting someone hasn't turned this thread to a bashfest... Yet... hehehe...

One less ODB to worry about IMO...

Comment

Yah, now you only have this ODB to worry about (my actual initials are ODB).

Me and my buds actually went clubbing last night and a bunch of places were playing his stuff. I don't mind, he's from NY, I'm from NY and Wu Tang Clan aint nothin' to **** wit.
                          I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            "To the public he was known as Old Dirty Bastard, but to me he was known as Rusty. The kindest most generous soul on earth," her statement said. "Russell was more than a rapper, he was a loving father, brother, uncle, and most of all, son."

Why is this always stated? Really. He had 12 kids he knew of and was in and out of Jail. Great Son. great Father. Can't people just admidt when the scum that dies are really Old Dirty Bastards? He was he chose a good name.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you kill or rape that makes you a better person!

NOT! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

One more down.....how many more to go??

Comment

Working...
                              X