• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rapper O.D.B. is Dead.

His kids ask the same question... "Who?"
    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

which one of the 36 chambers will he be buried in?

Comment

fuggum all ..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Don't give a crap about the guy.

but to be a dick, I would just say its not much better to curse a man who died than to drive a limousine to the welfare office.

and realize the nice things at the end of the article were said by his mother. Even serial killer's mom's find nice things to say when their sons die, no matter how deranged they are.

as if he actually effects your day to day lives anyway. I haven't heard an ODB song since I was in high school.

Comment

I don't think I've ever heard an ODB song and hopefully I never will.
            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Sherri at Kill daddy .com...now called culture-pop.com Sums it up best, under the heading " Love and Crack".

"Dear ODB, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Dirt McGirt, Russell Jones:

Hi. Remember me? I am that nice girl in New Jersey who wrote you that letter while you were in the Hoosegow. I did my best to cheer you up because the visions of you being made someone's bitch shattered my world. To think of you, alone, in the slammer, eating bologna sandwiches from a plastic triangle sandwich holder broke my heart. You never wrote back to me, ODB, and that was like a shot from a sawed-off shotgun to my heart. But I forgive you. Anyway, I am sorry you keeled over and died only two days before your 36th birthday. In your memory, I will blast a little Wu Tang, throw some signs in the air, dump a 40 out on the corner of Hooper and Main Street and fire off my Glock. I heart you, ODB..... and as you enter that big Crackhouse in the Sky, may you Rest In Peace.
              Love, Sherri.

Comment

John I don't know how to take that was that simply a joke?
                I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I probably arrested that fag...or would have...for somethin'

because I truly enjoyed throwing those "animals" in their cages...eating their moldy bologna sandwiches and cold coffee ...that I spit in! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hmm, it was a letter that I saw that someone dreamed up and posted on a website. Pretty funny I thought, hehe. I'm pretty cynically morbid though.

Comment

Okay I just was half way between beleiving that someone was that stupid or if it was a joke... I like the joke but I prayed it wasn't serious

Comment

Not sure, it may have been a real letter! You know how fans can be... hehe...

Comment

Believe me ...it's serious! [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm starting to really embrace this hip hop culture thing..

check out this great news!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

SANTA MONICA, Calif. (AP) — A fight broke out near the stage at the Vibe awards ceremony as rapper Snoop Dogg and producer Quincy Jones were preparing to honor Dr. Dre., and one person was stabbed, authorities and witnesses said.

AwEsOmE!.. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

what a great culture... the sad thing is that the rap Artists who actually have something intelligent to say are shunned for not promoting the cycle of trash. What a sad culture

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                I'm starting to really embrace this hip hop culture thing..

check out this great news!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

SANTA MONICA, Calif. (AP) — A fight broke out near the stage at the Vibe awards ceremony as rapper Snoop Dogg and producer Quincy Jones were preparing to honor Dr. Dre., and one person was stabbed, authorities and witnesses said.

AwEsOmE!.. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheese n' rice! There are so many copy-cat award shows that any award has become meaningless. Then, throw in the mix behavior like this. And they wonder why their "art" is not taken seriously?
                                My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Working...
                                X