Rapper O.D.B. is Dead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rapper O.D.B. is Dead.

Anyone recall when Piece o' Shitty, er...umm, I mean PDiddy was hosting some BS awards show and he insisted to the producers that HE be given the award for some lifetime achievement title or something. He wasn't even nominated. Some other person was supposed to be getting the award and IIRC, diddy said that he would not host the show if HE wasn't given the same award. This was right when the show was to go on!
    Or maybe check out the "whiner of the week" section which I believe is somehow related to MSN Sports or something like that. Sprewell got it a few weeks back for saying that he "had a family to feed" to justify some complaint he had about his contract. Can't feed his "family" on how many million a year???!!! The other nominees for that week were all ummmm....NBA players, with perhaps one exception.
    This week, it's another NBA player who won the whiner award for wanting to take a MONTH OFF to rest and recuperate......which happens to coincide with his new rap album......but he insists that he just wants to spend time with his family.......
    This "hip hop culture" that plagues American society ( and is spreading to many other countries faster than the Bubonic Plague could), has turned much of this country into a cesspool of immorality. It's not just the music, it's the complete attitude, lack of morals, "gimme more cuz you owe me", sociopathic mindset. Just look around. I'm willing to bet I'm not the only one here that's repulsed and disgusted by this. So many people want to blame the Bush Administration or previous administrations, what happened two or 300 years ago, racism and oppression, and the list goes on. All the while the media perpetuates the perceptions of a few by enflaming the masses. In this case, they essentially eulogize a felon, rapist, walking, breathing, piece of crap who talked into a microphone and called it music. Burn in Hell ODB and I'll pray that God saves your soul.

Comment

YEah Ron Artest what a fool.. He is to tired from making music (which is actually and R & B album not a rap Album). I am a big basketball fan and a pretty big Artest fan except for the fact he is psycho. This entitlement that plagues America and the world really isn't just in the Hip Hop world but they really are front runners of it.

Shall we comapre "Suicide Solution" to Tupac's "Hit Em Up." Really what is the greater of teh 2 songs? Which created more contraversy though. Granted Tupacs anthem of killing Biggie was indeed sparked by the fact that him and Shawn Combs shot him in an elevator like a bunch of cowards is that a message impressionable angry violent youth should embrace?
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

They are all "Boogers"..

that is the best descriptive word that I could ever apply to these people ...

"BOOGERS"

They are walkin' , talkin , rappin' and a slappin'....BOOGERS!!!

Fuggum....fuggum all in their nasty , filthy friggin' asses! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

and anyone that looks like 'em.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"And they wonder why their "art" is not taken seriously?"

ART???! ....ART???!!!!!

some fools think that monkeys that fingerpaint is .....ART???!!!

...hey , I just took a big , hot , steamy , watery dump.....is that ART...to some , yes it is!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I put "art" in quotations on purpose Bill. In NO way is that cRAP art. Know whut um sayin, yo? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I'm willing to bet I'm not the only one here that's repulsed and disgusted by this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I am sick of it all. The Ebonic Plague is doing a great job of dumbing down the country. What fad will be next? Will it be cool to walk around drooling, crapping your pants, and talking like your face is shot up with novocaine?

Comment

Yo, did he have his casket lined in Louis Vuitton or Gucci? With 23' inch gold plated spinning rims no doubt! Insert vomit icon here.

Comment

I will stand forth and declare war on all Ebonicals..

I bash them like baby seals!!

You have NO idea how fun that is!!!

Once I beat one with his own "bling bling"... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hey , Remember when these boogs wore those light up shoes about ten years ago ...the kind you buy your two year old..

Foot chasing these nippleheads thru rear yards in the dark was awesome...!!!

either that or they tripped over their saggy pants...man are they sooooooooooooooooo friggin' stupid!!!

well they can't help it ...

That's why they're so angry. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Police seeking G-Unit rapper Young Buck
                    LOS ANGELES (AP) — The rapper Young Buck was being sought by police Tuesday for allegedly stabbing a man who punched hip-hop legend Dr. Dre at the Vibe awards.

G-Unit rapper Young Buck fled the site of the Vibe awards after a fight broke out and one person was stabbed.
                    AP file photo

Buck, who is signed to Dr. Dre's record label, fled the Santa Monica airport hangar where the awards were taped Monday night, police Lt. Frank Fabrega said in a statement. Police said a warrant was being prepared alleging assault with a deadly weapon.

The incident was sparked as Snoop Dogg and Vibe founder Quincy Jones were preparing to honor Dre with a lifetime achievement award. A man later identified as Jimmy James Johnson approached Dre, who was seated at a table in front of the stage, and appeared to ask for an autograph before punching the veteran hitmaker.

People began shoving, chairs were thrown, punches flew, people got chased. Some in the audience of about 1,000 scurried for the exits — including Alicia Keys, who was waiting to be honored as Vibe's artist of the year.

Johnson was dragged away by security staff, but then suffered a serious stab wound when he was attacked by a number of people, including Buck, whose real name is David Darnell Brown, according to police.

"Brown is clearly depicted (on videotape) as holding a knife after the assault and is one of a number of fight participants that was pepper-sprayed by officers in their attempt to stop this fight," Police Chief James Butts told a news conference. "We're asking Mr. David Darnell Brown to surrender himself to police."

Johnson, 26, was in stable condition at a hospital.

"It is unfortunate that an event so many people worked very hard to create has been tainted by the actions of a few individuals," Kenard Gibbs, president of Vibe, said in a statement.

Buck, a native of Nashville, is a member of superstar 50 Cent's G-Unit group. Buck released his debut solo album, "Straight Outta Ca$hville," in August.

For those who listen to Buck and G-Unit's hardcore rhymes, it's no surprise that Buck would spring to the defense of his godfather Dre, one of the architects of gangsta rap. And performers aren't typically searched when they enter an awards show.

After the fracas was squelched, the taping continued. The show, broadcast Tuesday night on UPN, was seamlessly edited to remove any trace of the attack.

"They can't stop me. I don't care," Dre said on television as he accepted his award, showing no signs of injury.

Preparing to give Dre his award, Vibe founder Quincy Jones thanked the people who made the 10-year-old magazine a success.

"Each and every one of you in this audience," he said, "I thank you from the bottom of my heart."

It was unclear whether his remarks came before or after the stabbing.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Alicia Keys what a wuss running for teh exit... I thought she needed thant Gangsta loving
                      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I wish they had a Vibe award ceremony everyday!!!!

"Vibe"...yeah a knife in yo ass Vibe..

Hey you reap what you sow...

FUGGUM!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Too many of these overpaid ghetto guys can't handle "fame". Its kinda like giving a wild gorilla a diamond studded gold banana - they start whacking everything in sight - especially anyone perceived as a threat to their huge insecure ego imbalance. You reap what you so, so out my way ho! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Pent up agression and lack of education is why the jails are too full now. Humble them with your mighty metal nightstick sir! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] As long as "entertainment" vehicles exist to empower these pieces of poo, we will only see an increase in this sort of bad behavior. I'll take the days when it was cool to throw TV sets out of hotel windows and play REAL music.

Comment

well said birdseye

Comment

Keys did not "run for the exit", I heard she was disgusted with the fight and so did not perform.
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

All these attention starved morons will wind up killing each other off. But they seem to be reproducing at an alarming rate. Maybee the ones who have potential as artists (what - maybee 20%?) can develop legitmate careers in music. The rest should go back to their GED remedial classes and their **** jobs.

Comment

Working...
                                X