Rapper O.D.B. is Dead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rapper O.D.B. is Dead.

Birdzeyeee , your kickin' ass in a very good way sir.. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Thanks horns, but I'm afraid the major media has been controlling the tastes of suburban young masses (and younger impressionable versions of themselves) since metal fizzled in the mainstream. Its really f'ed up how the kids are misled to act and look up to loser inner city types that couldn't cut it in sports if you know what I mean. The types that have kids from several different women, drug and drink, and are obsessed with looking important to others through a bunch of false BS. MTV is not supposed to look like BET!

Sage advise: wear your friggin baseball cap straight - not cocked to the side with gause around yo head, and ditch the glamour ghetto garbage. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] And only put a bandaid on yo face ONLY if yo cut yo-self shaving that morning!

Comment

Dude come to my thread and look what I wrote this fag liberal writer at my cities largest newspaper!!!

It's horrible here in Cleveland..if you know what I mean.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          You reap what you so, so out my way ho!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, Oh
          I hear the 5-0 (police)
          knockin' at ma' do'
          suck my big toe
          you big stupid hoe!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X