**Important JCF/CC Public Service Announcement**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Important JCF/CC Public Service Announcement**

<font color="yellow">Members of the JCF and Charvel Central, it has come to my attention that both Mrs LPC and Mrs Lucy Splatter have joined forces and are currently organizing the Wives of the JCF/CC Support Group.

The first scheduled meeting of the JCF/CC Auxiliary is going to be "GAS, what it is, what you can do about it, and what it means to you".

I dunno...since Krista and Lucy have this "alliance" thing going on, this could be interesting to say the least.

Note: Neither myself nor Mr Bloodsplatter claim any responsibility for this alliance and assume no responsibility with any damages incurred (either real or imagined [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]).

Thank you for your time in reading this message. This is not sanctioned by any of the administration of either the JCF or Charvel Central [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] </font>

Re: **Important JCF/CC Public Service Announcement**

"Charvel Jackson addicts &amp; the women who have to live with them"...on the next Oprah!!LOL!!

Comment

Re: **Important JCF/CC Public Service Announcement**

So what does this mean for JB and I who are both women with ... er... GAS?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Re: **Important JCF/CC Public Service Announcement

Don't forget Annah too, Em. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh yeah!! Whooops. My bad. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
          Sorry Annah!

Maybe our significant others could join the club?
          Mine sure puts up with a lot, but he likes all my toys. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Em that's next weeks Oprah,"Women with GAS &amp; the men who live with them"!!LOL!!

Comment

<font color="yellow">We inadvertantly forgot that there are significant other males both on the JCF and Charvel Central.

I'm sure that Mrs LPC and Mrs Splatter won't mind them joining the club [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]. </font>

Comment

Is this for real? Cuz Keith said he would join for sure!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                Too funny.

Em

Comment

May God have mercy on our Soloists!!!
                  Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

James says to count him in!! Possibly my recent purchase of a Charvel 375 DLX from Drsracing has something to do with this decision????

Comment

With spouses of both sexes, maybe it'll just turn into a swingers' club and they'll forget about stopping your GAS! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You don't care if they get some strange as long as you get your gear, right? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        With spouses of both sexes, maybe it'll just turn into a swingers' club and they'll forget about stopping your GAS! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You don't care if they get some strange as long as you get your gear, right? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                        LMAO..yeah ya gotta have your priorities (sp?) straight.

Comment

Heh...no comment on this thread!

Sorry Sam...I've got nothing to add here *yet* [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow">Why is it anytime anybody brings up swingers you and I always get mentioned [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I just don't get it [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]...I dunno...your wife's got me by the balls on that one...LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X