Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: shiller

[ QUOTE ]
    Whenever I receive requests for money with a postage paid envelope, I cram all my junkmail in it and send it to them.

Em

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought I should clarify that these "requests" are not bills!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I mean businesses looking for donations or asking you to switch to their services. They bug me.

Okay. Whatever. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      back when i was 17, me and my friends were smoking angel dust one evening and we robbed a gas station. we could have took a bundle but we got spooked and took $30.00 for beer and white castle burgers. we were not brain surgeons.

[/ QUOTE ]

MAn that reminds of Henry Rollins (or Herrieta Collins and the Wife Beating Child Haters) song Drive By Shooting
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I worked at a Shop Rite from '90 to '95. One of the store managers was a real dick that nobody liked, so one of my nutty friends who didn't work at the store (he was really crazy and would do just about anything) was egged on by some of my co-employees to throw a 1/4 stick of dynamite into the manager's new pickup truck. One night after work, another employee showed us where the truck was, I drove by, my friend lit the dynamite and threw it out the passenger window... boom!! I heard there was a big hole in the bed of his truck the next day. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I worked at a Shop Rite from '90 to '95. One of the store managers was a real dick that nobody liked, so one of my nutty friends who didn't work at the store (he was really crazy and would do just about anything) was egged on by some of my co-employees to throw a 1/4 stick of dynamite into the manager's new pickup truck. One night after work, another employee showed us where the truck was, I drove by, my friend lit the dynamite and threw it out the passenger window... boom!! I heard there was a big hole in the bed of his truck the next day. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Ahhh M-80's....weren't they fun? Haven't seen them in quite a while.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

quarter sticks were blockbusters where i came from.
            i have much love for items like that.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              back when i was 17, me and my friends were smoking angel dust one evening

[/ QUOTE ]
              You could actually move after smoking that stuff? Me and one of my friends smoked a joint one time that was laced with angel dust... only we didn't know about it (the other **** friend we got it from knew about it [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]). I got all cold and my muscles got real stiff and I could barely walk. I still had the munchies, though, and ate chocolate chip cookies and sour cream and onion potato chips at the same time. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, I think 1/4 sticks were blockbusters and M80s were 1/2 sticks. Either way, blowing stuff up is fun. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  ...my muscles got real stiff and I could barely walk. I still had the munchies, though, and ate chocolate chip cookies and sour cream and onion potato chips at the same time. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You sure you weren't pregnant Toejam? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

So who is going to take responsibility for the new Coke released back in the 80s or teaching Micheal Moore how to operate a video camera? Maybe someone on the ESP board?..............

Comment

No I had nothing to do with the New Coke and nothing to do with Michael Moore but I will admidt some involvement with Clear Pepsi.
                      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I am responsible for the upcoming Beer-Pepsi.
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

toe,
                          1/4 sticks were blockbusters
                          m80's are like a quarter of a quarter stick

Comment

and as far as the angel dust goes, i tried to tackle a parked car my first time. it's not for the meek.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              and as far as the angel dust goes, i tried to tackle a parked car my first time. it's not for the meek.

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting. Too much Jim Beam and a bad mood makes me punch cars. (Hence the reason I try not to drink Beam anymore [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] )
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

lol!!...now THAT'S funny! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X