shiller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: shiller

I lather and rinse, but I DO NOT REPEAT!!! [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]TEKKY, I bet that punching cars thing kinda hurt back when they made cars out of steel! Good thing they're all plastic and beercans now, huh? [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I lather and rinse, but I DO NOT REPEAT!!! [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]TEKKY, I bet that punching cars thing kinda hurt back when they made cars out of steel! Good thing they're all plastic and beercans now, huh? [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hurt? You haven't had an overabundance of Beam in an underabundance of time have you? You don't feel anything... for a couple of days...
      Occupy JCF

Comment

<font color="yellow">uh oh [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

The Atomic Noodle is back in force folks [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

If Tommy keeps this up, we're all in for a looooooong albeit histerical night [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So Sir Tommy of Locksley of SanDimasShire......what have you to say for yourself [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          ...my muscles got real stiff and I could barely walk. I still had the munchies, though, and ate chocolate chip cookies and sour cream and onion potato chips at the same time. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You sure you weren't pregnant Toejam? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
          I might have been... several times. I tried going to the Polish abortion clinic once, but they had a waiting list for a year.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            <font color="yellow">uh oh [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

The Atomic Noodle is back in force folks [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

If Tommy keeps this up, we're all in for a looooooong albeit histerical night [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So Sir Tommy of Locksley of SanDimasShire......what have you to say for yourself [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

i have to say make that chili for 46 people please. i ate a packet of hot chocolate mix for lunch on friday and that is all i can remember. i'm really hungry.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I bought a box of powdered milk once... I didn't know what to mix it with.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

<font color="yellow">Hey, come on over Tommy [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

We wont put you in an oven or make you stay in the shed bro [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

You just have to deal with a neurotic hypocondrical Min-Pin [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Mrs LPC may even make cookies and give you the bowl afterwards [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

</font>

Comment

I've never paid my recharges in Blockbuster.

Comment

I kill time.
                    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I drink pepsi out of the bottle with the fridge door open, nekkid, then leave the pepsi bottle on the counter to get warm....

Mrs LPC

Comment

Sounds like Kerry, Krista! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

She leaves the pepsi out too??? Does it piss you off??? Personally I think pepsi tastes better room temp...

Mrs LPC

Comment

I fart *silently* in crowded elevators...and look around at all the other people in disgust. [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              She leaves the pepsi out too??? Does it piss you off??? Personally I think pepsi tastes better room temp...

Mrs LPC

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep...she does the same dang thing! Doesn't piss me off tho...I can drink it either way....it's just the principal!....but nekkid too! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I never, under any circumstances, keep out of reach of children and I never ever shift when my shift llght comes on

And no Ken, I don't shift nekked unless provoked

Mrs LPC

Comment

Working...
                                X