[/ QUOTE ]

A Billy Crystal fan.

"You know Howard, I like eggs."
    Occupy JCF

Comment

• Re: shiller

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      I like to beat up handicapped people... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My friends and I used to prank the Police by calling and saying there were kids on the roof of the High School with Gas cans at 3am... They HAD to respond to that...

[/ QUOTE ]

MY friends and I would pretend one of us was handicapped and in a public place we would gang up on the acting handicapped person and all beat him up to get a reaction...

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] My brother used to act retarded inside stores while we called him "Bo bo" and he would deliberately go around knowcking things over, we would apologize for Bo bo and they were always like " It's ok, we understand." It was a riot... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Man I do the same thing in stores and I'm not pretending..

For I am Bill Bo..

Hey wasn't Bilbo a Lord of the Rings dude?

and Bilbo likes to spill beer on everyone at metal shows , including Cleveland John...it's a long standing tradition of mine....I have it down to a artform!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

i fake a really bad chinese accent when talking to telemarketers when they call.

i sometimes eat pizza with a fork and knife..

i got some others...but i brain farted.

Comment

thats not me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              thats not me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">Well, Golleee, Surprise, Surprise, Surprise [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Look who's back everybody...it's Novembers whipping post [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

and for beating the disabled i know its a joke but
                f*ck you thats worse than being a racist and if i saw
                some handycapped kid getting beaten ill rip the guys balls off and make him eat them
                [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  and for beating the disabled i know its a joke but
                  f*ck you thats worse than being a racist and if i saw
                  some handycapped kid getting beaten ill rip the guys balls off and make him eat them
                  [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Fight...Fight...Fight

[img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I figured you brits wouldn't be caught dead in a French beret! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                      Up yours big ears! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] (did I get that right)

Tailz, love ya man!

BTW: Who's the old man showing me the love in your avatar?
                      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

big ears your thinking of old prince charlie he's more German and Greek than British

Comment

I never let down the toilet bowl ring after a piss.

Comment

Libblllaaaa.... Timmy!!!!! I acted handicapped on the subway in NY once while going to work. The subway car was crowded, when people got off, I took a seat, but apparently some chick was going for it, too, and she got pissed because I wasn't a gentleman and stole it from her (she was like behind me or something and I swear I didn't see her anyway). Anyway, her and her friend were playing it up like she had a bad leg and was pregnant, I just ignored them and tried not to laugh. When they got off a couple stops later, the one said have a nice day in a real pissy voice. I said you have a nice day too, in a very retarded Corky-like voice, and I flapped my hands and arms around a little. They then felt bad because they thought I was handicapped! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

<font color="yellow">You shoulda just flashed the moobs [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I should have! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X