Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: shiller

[ QUOTE ]
    <font color="yellow">You shoulda just flashed the moobs [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

That would have been assault. Bernard Goetz was more leniant on his attackers. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Occupy JCF

Comment

When bill collectors call for my brother, I pretend he's missing and we are all worried about him... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Bernard Goetz was more leniant

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't look so bad. Here, have another.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

1. I once shot a man with a 12 gauge shotgun.
          2. Sometimes I say "hot water heater" even though I know it is redundant.

Both are true.
          The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

I peed in a 1/8 full beer pitcher under the table at a bar full of dudes that were d**ks. The whole time I was talking to them. Then I put it back on the table and walked off. It was bud light, so I don't think they noticed.
            It made me smile inside
            When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Bernard Goetz was my hero.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I peed in a 1/8 full beer pitcher under the table at a bar full of dudes that were d**ks. The whole time I was talking to them. Then I put it back on the table and walked off. It was bud light, so I don't think they noticed.
                It made me smile inside

[/ QUOTE ]
                Bwahahaha!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That's great! It probably made it taste better.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I got ringworm from a hillbilly girl with a wooden leg...

but at least I shot my sherbert on that leg.. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

When I was a kid, I was always confessing to the priest every sunday I was into Penthouse Magazine.

Comment

Working...
                    X