Drummers I need your help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drummers I need your help

I can't find any info on a set of 1960s Rogers Swing-O-Matic drums. 20" bass, 12 and 16" toms, and a 5x14" snare. Listed as VGC asking $600. I know Rogers are supposed to be good drums but I can't find any info on the swing-o-matic set. Are they worth the asking price? With a 20" bass are they a childrens set?

Brian

Re: Drummers I need your help

Do you by any chance mean "swivomatic"?

At any rate, a 20" bass drum is not at all uncommon in "adult" kits.

Comment

In the paper the kit is listed as swin-o-mtaic. I thought knowing my local paper that it was supposed to be swing-o-matic.

Comment

20" bass drum is what's considered a "fusion", Jazz, or back in the old days...a "BeBop" size.
        Can't find any info on old Rogers drums?...I'll check all my drumming resources for ya.

Comment

I hope you aren't expecting any drummers to be able to respond in text. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Looks like a few guitar players can get the answers you need. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

"Drummers I need your help"

Now that's somethingI thought I'd never see. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
            X