Ever tried this, Bill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever tried this, Bill?

David Roy Truscott, 35, pleaded guilty in Cornwall, England, in September to three arsons and a burglary of a farmhouse near Redruth, but the burglary was less significant than what he did when he got onto the property. Police said Truscott had submerged himself in a manure pit in order to masturbate. (Also, containers of liquid sludge were found at his home.) At the crime scene, two items of Truscott's were picked up, but of questionable usefulness given the severity of his alleged behavior: tissues and rubber gloves.
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: Ever tried this, Bill?

Ohhhh No that is Fecalphilia ...that is not for me...

The closest my PP came to poop is when it was in some young nubile skank's balloon knot! ..that's where my PP belongs..

Unfortunately ..I gave my wife a hemroid with my anal destructor back in 1992...so the back door if off limits...

I'm so deprived!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

No balloon knot love for Bill?....I feel for ya bro...that truly sucks...but whattaya gonna do eh?

Comment

Well all I can do is look at all the balloon knot action on the computer and dream of days gone by. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
        X