Inmate hi-jinx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inmate hi-jinx

At work this past Saturday, the 1st shift CCU officer did his initial rounds at 6am. Everything appeared to be fine with the inmates. At 7:30 when he was doing his rounds he noticed that one inmate had not changed position. He banged on the cell door and got no response from the inmate. He had the 3 Wing officer bust the door and found that the inmate had hung up. Stone cold dead as a door nail. Doh!!! Soon S.I.D. was there as well as medical personell. Turns out he had been hanging since his first round at 6 am and probably since 3rd shift the night before. Weird thing is, when he hung up he did it so he was in a position that it looked like he was standing taking a piss or washing his hands. That's why it went unnoticed at 6am. Now, someone is gonna get fired over this, I am sure. Rounds are to be made every 1/2 hour. But wait....before you go feeling sorry for this scum hear this. He was in on a 5 year hit for 2 counts of sexual assault. In his suicide note he listed 43, thats right 43 victims. Cya.

On a lighter note, yesterday the Lt. got a call from the tower officer that one inmate was giving another a BJ in the yard in broad daylight, while another sat by stroking the bishop. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The Lt. zoomed in with the camera and voila...inmate love. The Lt. sent one of the Sgts out to the yard to get these to ass clowns and bring them in. They will get their day in courtline and then off to lockup, I'm sure.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Re: Inmate hi-jinx

no one noticed that this guy was pissing or washing his hands for several hours?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      no one noticed that this guy was pissing or washing his hands for several hours?

[/ QUOTE ] Bingo!! Therein lies the dilemma facing both the 3rd shift(10pm-6am) and 1st shift(6am-2pm) officers working this unit. These investigations take some time, but it won't be a good outcome for these 2 officers.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

43 victims? Fukk Him. I hope he rots in hell.
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          43 victims? Fukk Him. I hope he rots in hell.

[/ QUOTE ] My thoughts exactly. Even if the "43" is just jailhouse rumor and you cut that figure by 23, 20 is still alot. Look at the bright side, he is off the count for good and this is one less pedophile breathing the same air as me.
          Scott

Comment

They are all animals that should be treated as such...

They are a collection of human pollution that should be exterminated.

and if anyone is a bit squemish to do the job...I would take much pleasure doing the job myself....it would be my "dream job"...hell I'd do it for free!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

don't get me wrong, I agree that he is scum and the world is a better place with out him, but having worked in juvenile corrections for the past 6 years, I can't imagine that this would go unnoticed. "people security" is our number one priority in corrections-making sure everyone is acounted for and is where they are supposed to be at any given moment, and SAFE. A guy hanging from his neck in front of the pisser for any amount of time should set off a little alarm in an officer's head that says "something isn't right here..."

If this had happened in a juvenile facility, it woud be completely shut down pending the investigation, and alot more than one person would lose their job. Heck we just had a kid get his foot broken when the bathroom stall divider collapsed on it-that incident could seriously jeopardize our license! This stuff is real serious....

Comment

What really sucks is that this vile sexual criminal only received 5 freekin years! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
                Rapes should be classed up there with murders.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  don't get me wrong, I agree that he is scum and the world is a better place with out him, but having worked in juvenile corrections for the past 6 years, I can't imagine that this would go unnoticed. "people security" is our number one priority in corrections-making sure everyone is acounted for and is where they are supposed to be at any given moment, and SAFE. A guy hanging from his neck in front of the pisser for any amount of time should set off a little alarm in an officer's head that says "something isn't right here..."

If this had happened in a juvenile facility, it woud be completely shut down pending the investigation, and alot more than one person would lose their job. Heck we just had a kid get his foot broken when the bathroom stall divider collapsed on it-that incident could seriously jeopardize our license! This stuff is real serious....

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. According to our training, the correction officer's main goal is the "safety and security" of the inmates and the jail, as well as the officers and any civilians that work there. I wasn't making light of this. We are not a licensed facility. I work in the state prison system. We are not worried about getting shut down, however I am worried that at least 2 friends will probably lose their jobs over this fiasco.
                  Scott

Comment

If this tool was a pedo, then it's only that much better the dude is dead.

It's too bad he's taking some people's job with him, but really you nailed it, what else were the guys 'not seeing'.

That's a rough job, I don't envy anyone doing that, unless it is something you find real fulfilling.

I always heard pedos had it rough in there, can you make my day and tell me that every day is hell in there for them?
                    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      My thoughts exactly. Even if the "43" is just jailhouse rumor and you cut that figure by 23, 20 is still alot. Look at the bright side, he is off the count for good and this is one less pedophile breathing the same air as me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pedophile? Before you just said he was in on two counts of sexual assault. It was kids?

Too bad the family / families didn't get to end him. Oh well.

Keith
                      The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Technically, If a person caught you whizzing in their bushes, and they saw your tool, you could be charged with sexual assault.

Comment

I guess that could happen, but 43 times?
                          When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Technically, If a person caught you whizzing in their bushes, and they saw your tool, you could be charged with sexual assault.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's pretty close to how it is in Florida, too, but that doesn't mean it involves a minor. That's all I was asking, was it sexual assualt or kiddie diddling that he was in for, 'cause it can be a hell of a huge difference.
                            The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Working...
                            X