No announcement yet.

Do you park at your neighbor's house?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you park at your neighbor\'s house?

Tommy bustin' out the boomsticks...NICE!

John ...I think Pico is allergic to ham.. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

OK ...Em...but don't let Pico hear you talkin' smack about his homies...he'll send the chalupa eatin' possie after you.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Ahhhhhhhhhh...everyone ..**** a duck! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

OH Em ...good move keep callin' the PO PO on those assclowns.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

you got that right. i know how to deal with people.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

OK ...Em...but don't let Pico hear you talkin' smack about his homies...he'll send the chalupa eatin' possie after you.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bill,

Oh crap. Could you imagine? I would so hate to be chased by a thousand chihuahuas. It'd by like Hitchcock's "The Birds"!
        But no worries, I mutter under my breath anyway. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
        Pico needs to come down here and talk to some of his homies I think. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        They need a guru.

Comment

Em das right...Hey great Idea for a B horror...Like attack of the killer shrew...

I'm takin' a needed break from here now

Have a good weekend people...except for my few arch Rivals...may you burn in hell... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Let me tell you about The Clampetts that live across the street. For two years, those silly bastards have parked in theira) yardb) half in the street, half on the neutral groundc) in front of the curb side mail boxd) on my neutral grounde) on the neighbor's grassf) blocking adjacent drivewaysI've seen as many as nine vehicles parked in all configurations at the same time. It is the ONLY house on our street that looks like a car lot/wrecking yard. Our HOA specifically says that vehicles are not to be parked on the street unless it's a visitor or if it's a temporary situation.I can't begin to count how many times they have rutted up my neutral ground or have parked on the street directly across from my driveway. I drive a Suburban and it makes it damn near impossible to back from my driveway into the street.These people have been asked nicely and at other times, not so nicely, to get their shite together. Can you tell I'm bent?

[/ QUOTE ]Park your Suburban in your garage, stuff a rag in their gas tank fill nozzle, light it and RUN! It's best to do this when no one's looking, of course!
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X