• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Genius on fire

[ QUOTE ]
    The song "One" adequately describes me.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Landmine has taken my nut... [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Dikhead. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

A landmine would have hurt a lot less.
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

watch out TOE, jimmy 's gonna give you a mouthful of chicklets-lol
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Mmmm, chicklets! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] LOL

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
              I just LOVE U2!!
              We're One, but we're not the same, we hurt eachother and we'll do it again...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                I just LOVE U2!!
                We're One, but we're not the same, we hurt eachother and we'll do it again...

[/ QUOTE ]
                I thought he was talking about One by Metallica. [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

I think he was too, that was a crappy joke, I know it.

Comment

Oh. Then again, maybe he does listen to U2. LOL

Comment

The confusion over the crappy joke is funnier than the crappy joke. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Jimmy ...yeah "The Uni-baller"...I showed my wife your avatar and told her about you...she thinks your cool..well how can't she...you are cool!

Toe , Tommy , Rich and the rest of my bros...I'm done with this stupid BS...It's Friday Family Fun night which means ..I rented "Elf" with Ferrell and I'm gettin' three big Ol' awesome pizzas while extremeley THC induced of course..

I going to lay this crap to rest now..unless some dick starts up again..

Then I'm gonna let him have it with both barrels to the point I may get banned for life here.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm a pretty laid back , peaceful pud for the most part ...I just don't have any room for tolerance for dickholes anymore...why hold back ....that's not healthy keeping it all in...ya know ...If have a tool that is givin' you ass ...do an "Yngwie"...unleash the fokking fury!!

I went back to my CD store again today and this big 300 lb+ black dude made a point to "front" while on his cell phone and was yelling "fukk that and N----r this" , the usual "booger" crap...I went to him while he was on the phone with my kid with me and said dude , cut the crap..what you're doin' is inappropriate and illegal in a public place in earshot to kids..and I don't want to hear your personal drama BS , this ain't Jerry Springer in here...he looked at me like "so what" ..I looked at him like "fukk you"...then he went outside...what is he gonna do..FIGHT ....great, I was in the mood to stomp some fat retarded ass anyway...and he knew that.

I do NOT take any crap from no one ...except from my ol' man ...and that's it...everyone else is just possible prey!

you have to stand your ground ...speak up and throw down with these fukkers if you have to...I live for that...I love it...because I have it down to a science and I'm good ...very good...seriously...I have lots of practice!

The kids in the store think I'm a freakin' god....and yes, I am...so they give me metal ..I mean they give it to me!

Hey I'm 40 , street wise and potentialy sadistic and capable of doing much harm...but I can be a teddy bear as well ....it's up to them what they want me to be...it's their call.

I can go both ways...it means nothing to me.

I'm leaving this BS thread...which is pure BS anyways and taking a breather ...I do have a life ...a great one

I'll return to my thread with some more metal reviews and tales of the perverse and demented this weekend.

See you guys , and for the ones who had my back here...I think you're the S H I T...the ones that punked me here can go to hell ...I'll be there waiting for you.....and we will have much fun...well I'll have all the fun ...you will just be screaming with a pineapple shoved up your ass (Little Nicky).
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I just LOVE U2!! We're One, but we're not the same, we hurt eachother and we'll do it again...

[/ QUOTE ]I thought he was talking about One by Metallica. [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Showing my age, I thought he meant "One" by Three Dog Night! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] Bill, have an elfing great night bro! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X