Genius on fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Genius on fire

HOLY $HIT!!!! Wheres Ron??? [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] Is he OK? Maybe we should check on him cuz I just realized that Tekky mis spelled sane as "saine" about 4 hours ago and he hasnt been here to correct him [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] ha ha ha yea....tone's on a roll!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

You lost me at the Grabbing the Weenies part [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
      ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        HOLY $HIT!!!! Wheres Ron??? [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] Is he OK? Maybe we should check on him cuz I just realized that Tekky mis spelled sane as "saine" about 4 hours ago and he hasnt been here to correct him [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] ha ha ha yea....tone's on a roll!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, he may have caught it. Long ago Ron and I came to an understanding about my feelings on being corrected on extremely petty things like spelling.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

A long time ago...in a galaxy far far away [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Don't forget to get your whole head in front of the shotgun, thanks for calling!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

about as clear as you can get, well that and [ QUOTE ]
            fuggum

[/ QUOTE ]
            "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

After all, interfering with someone's freedom of expression is unconstitutional. He will probably sue the people who saved him.
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I sure hope none of you guys are around if I or someone I care about is in a severely troubled state.
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Tim... Uphill battle man... Best to let it be.
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

Guys, don't you realize half the replies we make on this board are tongue in cheek? Of course I'd douse the guy if it actually happened in my prescence. Of course I still would worry that he'd come back and sue me for interfering, that's just the fukked-up society we live in. Tell me that's not true. I would act assuming it was a Gene Simmons stunt gone awry, not an intentional self-flambe', and if the guy sued me that'd be my defense, that I felt he had an accident and came to his aid.

Some things are just so fukked up, you either laugh or cry. Like this soldier who shot the wounded Iraqi; how much coverage stresses the fact that this soldier was shot in the face THE DAY BEFORE THE INCIDENT and sent right back out on duty. It was wrong to do, but on top of the booby-trap crap going on they couldn't give this soldier a couple days off to decompress from getting shot in the face?
                    He had to think he was dead in that moment, and the next day had to be thinking "I didn't survive that to get taken out by a guy with an IED in his pocket!".

Anyway... dying by fire would be a fukked up way to go, and living after being burned is in a way worse. My mom was burned from neck to knees when her flammable nightgown caught fire and melted on her. The rest of her life her whole torso was scar tissue. Fukking cigarette, and THAT didn't even make her quit!
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Guys, don't you realize half the replies we make on this board are tongue in cheek?

[/ QUOTE ]

Some yes, some no.

It's an uphill battle trying to discuss this issue seriously because so many are not willing to do so.
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]
                        Guys, don't you realize half the replies we make on this board are tongue in cheek?

[/ QUOTE ]

Some yes, some no.

It's an uphill battle trying to discuss this issue seriously because so many are not willing to do so.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am way guilty of that. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I try to keep light hearted humor a prescence on the board, but maybe I shouldnt. I like to poke fun, but sometimes people really take offense to it. Sorry if my comment about the purple spotted sloth wasnt well recieved Tekky. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] I was just trying to keep things fun around here.
                        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Anyway... dying by fire would be a fukked up way to go, and living after being burned is in a way worse. My mom was burned from neck to knees when her flammable nightgown caught fire and melted on her. The rest of her life her whole torso was scar tissue. Fukking cigarette, and THAT didn't even make her quit!

[/ QUOTE ]
                          Damn!! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] I hate hearing stories like that. An old friend of mine (he came over from Poland in like the 2nd grade)... a year or so later he was out playing on the railroad tracks with another friend, had a stick and touched some high tension wires or something. He got electrocuted and pretty badly burned, basically looked like Freddy Krueger (his name was Teddy, so you can imagine how cruel some kids were to him). I know he sued Conrail and got a sh1tload of money, had to go through quite a few skin grafts and the like up through high school. We graduated in 1990 and I lost touch with him. I actually talked to him again like a year or so ago; he's married to a Russian chick and they have a little girl together, he was a paramedic for a little while, then he went to medical school and is now a nurse and doing quite well.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

It isn't that it is just the fact that everyone seems to pile on with comments like "good thinning out the herd" type stuff and I find most of it funny but there seems to be no compassion for anyone which is fine if it is all tounge and cheek but not all of it is
                            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Some yes, some no.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am way guilty of that. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I try to keep light hearted humor a prescence on the board, but maybe I shouldnt. I like to poke fun, but sometimes people really take offense to it. Sorry if my comment about the purple spotted sloth wasnt well recieved Tekky. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] I was just trying to keep things fun around here.

[/ QUOTE ]
                              You honestly think I took offense to that?? Sorry to say this Tone, but you really need to get over yourself. The reason I put the purple spotted sloth in the comment my own attempt at humor, I do it quite a bit. While I do take some things seriously, I don't want to be too serious.

My comment was in reaction to my humane side. <i>Most</i> of us here have one. I still refuse to think that if that guy outside the White House were Bill's son or any other relative (except maybe his inlaws *more humor*), he wouldn't think twice about putting out the flames or putting a few holes in the first insensitive slug who showed up with a package of Ballparks and a stick. (Same goes for everyone else)
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

The original comment was made about an indivivual who CHOOSE to set himself on fire and in no way was it mean't to degrade anyone who has been burned in an accident. Working in an industrial environment I have seen what fire and high voltage can do to someone and it is no joking matter. The point of the post was, if you as an individual are going to decide on and then carry out a drastic life threating act, do not expect someone else to risk their life to save you from yourself.
                                "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

Working...
                                X