• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Genius on fire

[ QUOTE ]
    without a doubt the lasger asian ones

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought African elephants were bigger. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    Ummm... that's all I gotta say. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Bill I think you're ok too. I just think that you overstep lines that you shouldn't in a place like this sometimes. But, c'est la vie!

Comment

Bill is fine I like teh guy a lot and I hope he comes to Chicago some time to hang out
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I think Bill is attracted to me. This frightens me very much.
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Jimmy... If it feel right it can't be wrong [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Looking at his avatar, I just can't imagine it feeling "right" or anything other than painful. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The DARK MARSUPIAL is the stuff of legend.
              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

bill is coming over to my office today (see virgin mary thread in e-bay section) so i can film him and this lady i kidnapped so i can make a few bucks.
                should be a hoot!!!
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I don't know why it does anymore, but the rate at which threads here on the good ol' JCF go downhill amazes me.
                  Or uphill, I suppose. Depends on your perspective. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

i'm in charge of hijacking EM. i have no redeeming qualities whatsoever, nothing informative to help others with about guitars, and in general i'm a mental sloth just looking to get a few laughs preferably at others' expenses.
                    but never afraid to abuse myself at the same time, you knew that didn't ya?-lol

Comment

"Bill I think you're ok too. I just think that you overstep lines that you shouldn't in a place like this sometimes. But, c'est la vie!"

Remember Box , without guys like me ...you'll never see the third side of the story..or the unspoken truth.

and African elephants are bigger from all those years of selective breeding..and a African Bull can have a PP that reaches up to 36 inches long...unlike and the Asian Bull.
                      Asian Bulls only have a PP about the size of a roll of Certs..but they have feelings too and should be respected as much as the African bull bastages...

And a Mammoth is just crazy go nuts...that's why they called them "Wooly Mammoths"..which is in Native American for..."hairy big one."

It was on the Discovery channel..

Oh and isn't it weird that there is NO gay animals other than humans...you see how dangerous it is when you give an animal "intelligence" sometimes....that was God's doin'.

A gay wooly mammoth would have been the most dangerous beast in existence...powerful enough to dry hump a T-Rex to death...if they lived together.
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

A gay wooly mammoth would have been the most dangerous beast in existence...powerful enough to dry hump a T-Rex to death...if they lived together.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

BILL!
                        Sh!t you crack me up.
                        I thought you only watched Comedy Central! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I knew those African elephants are bigger than the Asian ones. I was right about that. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

And Tommy-
                        Hijack away. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

Technically that'd be bestiality more than gayness, although it would be both. But a mastodon would be a better match for a T-Rex since it was twice the size of a mammoth, ad smooth-skinned as well.

'Cause you KNOW a gay T-Rex would always be after his mammoth boyfriend to shave his chest! The mastodon would be pre-equipped to go smooth up in ya', as the BulletBoys would say!
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Oh and isn't it weird that there is NO gay animals other than humans...you see how dangerous it is when you give an animal "intelligence" sometimes....that was God's doin'.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know my dogs fight a lot and the two males when tehy fight the winner alwys humps the loser... Then they both go and hump the female...

Comment

marq torien from the bullet boys and i used to be pals.
                              we used to go crush the yuppies in newport beach in tennis.
                              it was quite a sight. two long haired kooks wailing the daylights out of the tennis norm of newport beach.
                              i'm a wooly mammoth on the tennis court-lol

Comment

Well not to gloat too much but it seems that I laid this ...ahhhh ...well ...whatever this is ...to Rest!!

at least on a serious note anywhoo...because you can NOT debate blatant , blinding , hot and stinky Bill Z Bub TRUTH!!!

Sometimes you have to "overstep lines" to drive the point into the pointly challenged....or somethin' like that.

Man , I'm awesome...just so fuggin' awesome.

In Your face nay sayers.... [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Did I mention that I was awesome and I rule..

and my brothers in awesomeness also Rule...

I'm trying not to gloat here...but hell, gloating feels sooooooooooooo good...I think I'm going to shoot my goo..

Who will gloat with me...let's revel in the gloatness of awesomeness..

Can I get a ...Fukk Yeah!!!

C'mon gimme a throwdown , kick in the ass FUKK YEAH!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                                X