Genius on fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genius on fire

Another protestor proceeds to commence with an act of self mutilation and someone stops him, can anyone tell me why? I don't see the harm in a person who is obviously mentally challenged or disturbed eliminating themeselves from earth and sparing the rest of us the burden of supporting their dumb arse. [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?g=e...0&printer=
    "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Re: Genius on fire

Tell me, in your mental state at this very point in time...

If you were to lose your faculties and set yourself on fire in protest of the poaching of the purple spotted tree sloth of Upper Slobovia, would you want someone to help you or would you rather they go grab some marshmallows and weenies??
    Occupy JCF

Comment

toast away!!!!!!!
      "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

Yummmm, Marshmallows... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Marshmallows and weenies please. at that point (with my faculties gone) stick a fork in me. i can not believe they saved this guy from himself.

Comment

I'll show you dammit...where's the gas, and a match??? Yeah, that makes sense. That's why the flamethrower was invented to throw fire on OTHER people and not yourself.
            Now where did I put those marshmallows??

Comment

You all serious? Even if there is a possibility of recovery??
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Well in all reality I must say if it's for the purple spotted tree sloth, I would only mace myself......

Comment

Don't forget to get your whole head in front of the shotgun, thanks for calling!!!
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me thinks you are wasting your breath on this crowd
                    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me thinks you are wasting your breath on this crowd

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. OK, I'm done. They won.
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

Sorry Tekky but I call that natural selection,bottom of the food chain!!

Comment

No need to apologize to me. I'm not offended. Fortunately I'm relatively saine and have no desire to become a Starter Log.
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

Fuggum
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Tekky, Are you making fun of the poaching of the purple spotted tree sloth of Upper Slobovia???? [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Its clear to me that people like you are the ones that cause these type of protests!!! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] LOL!!

(man have I been in a smarta$$ mood lately [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img])
                              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Working...
                              X