Genius on fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Genius on fire

Oh yeah Rich that would be gay Beastiality...

But Anywhoo..

I demand a Heavy fukkin' metal , kick in the dick , JCfuggin'F fukk Yeah!!!!

and I'm not leaving here to I get it!!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

i'm a fukkin' god!!!!!!!!
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

FUKK YEAH!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Now you can go take care of business. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Ciao,
        Em

Comment

Bill here's a big fat one balled:

FUGG YEAH!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

it's not gloating if it's the truth baby.
            if i was doing any better right now i'd be twins.

Comment

Than you Em I know I could always count on you

Tommy your are a God ...we are all fuggin' gods..except those nay saying good guy badge humpers.

OK , I'm goin' Metal CD shoppin' with my boy..you can NEVER have enough metal!!!

I love you fukkers..

BYE!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

billy,
                i was expecting you by now. where are you, we're waiting here in the warehouse.

Comment

OH FUKK YEAH!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Jimmy I do love you in a very good manly way...how can't I ...you're the goods. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

there are crowds at the door waiting to pay for the bamboozling bill. where are you?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

OK , I'm goin' Metal CD shoppin' with my boy..you can NEVER have enough metal!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I expect a report on your homepage, Bill. Anything less would be most UN-Metal. And we know that is NOT possible for you! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Rich you SMOKE!!!

This thread is a break through for me...it is a start of even bigger and better things godammit!

Now both my heads are swellin' ...schucks I'm blushing..

OK my kid wants to bail ...I promised him an Angus burger from BK...I hope theyre' good ...never had one.

Comment

guess i'll have to fill in for bill.
                            sh1t!!! i just announced that bill won't be performing today and that i would be, the crowds are heading for the exits-lol

Comment

OK OK ...My homepage will be metalized...I'll be there later...my kid is pokin' me in the back of my bald swollen head now...I must go

Tommy I'll lick that ladies strechmarks later..I never licked a strectmark before...so I should try this. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It can't be as bad getting ringworm from a hillbilly girl with a wooden leg...I highly recommend that TOMMY..I can't beleive I did that ...But I'm glad ...I'm glad I did that!

Comment

Ringworm wooden leg.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                                So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                                X