I need a SuperNintendo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I need a SuperNintendo

Yeah, part of me would like to do that. The other part... not so much. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[/ QUOTE ]

Combat Comm? Other than that, ya don't have to tell. OPSEC, ya know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Halsey,
      Not currently OPSEC (thank goodness!)- right now he's COMMSEC. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      After this assignment he'll probably be ordered back to a combat comm unit (if he decides to stay in). These guys are needed. That would mean back out to the big litter box, or Korea.

Sam- about when are you taking off? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

HAHAHA thread hijacking......
        Go Navy.....Naval air power rules....
        Sorry I don't know what came over me, to much Blue and Red.
        Em I just sold my Super N last month. I'll be hitting the local pawn shops tomorrow I'll look around ad see if anybody has one. You want the Mario that came with the game console? It was Super Mario right?

Comment

Mud-

Yeah! That's the one. The Super Nintendo game console and the game.
          The one with the song...

doo doo doo doo doo doo doot doot!

You jump up and get the coins.
          There's the all-powerful magic star. Oooo I love that star.
          We want Super Mario Bros I and Super Mario Bros III as well (the goombah shoe one with Yoshi the dragon- also very cool).

I have no idea what these are going for. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
          But yeah, if you find one lemme know! That would be most excellente. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Mine still works! (not selling it, sorry)

God, I love that thing. It was my first video game system.

I dont know how many saturday mornings where spent in front of that thing, playing SuperMarioLand and MarioKart (A MUST HAVE!)

MarioPaint. . .is an incredible game. Good luck finding one with the mouse and mousepad!

You can get some pretty good deals on ebay, people will sell them with huge lots of 50+ games. I think I may upgrade my Atari games sometime [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I just dug out all my old SNES RPG's. I stayed up so late playing Final Fantasy II that I missed class in the morning.

Em- if you are looking for the actual console, and not an emulator, we seem to have a lot of SNES's at local pawnshops up here in MN. Pawn shops are the way to go. Ebay can be a good way to pick up a console and many games all at once. Emulators are cool, but they can be difficult to work and it can take a while to find what you are looking for. There are A LOT of viruses involved in emulator/rom seeking (in my experience). Now if all you are looking for is the straight up original Super Mario Brothers, it will probably be pretty easy to find.
              Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
              The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

PM Sent.

- E.
                Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

ickybay [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey, Gold Moon Soloist, you live about 10 miles from me. I'm in Rogers.

- E.

Comment

I've still got me. Not much good to you though - ours runs on 240volts [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

The cartridge that came with mine has Super Marios 1, 2 & 3, and Lost Levels, selectable by menu when you first turn the game on. My kids still have fun playing with it, mainly because I won't buy them a Playstation! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        PM Sent.

- E.

[/ QUOTE ]

Replied! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I live in Ramsey... But it is close enough to ER. How long does it take to get from the truckstop off 101 to ramsey? My gf got a job at a place called entronix and we are trying to figure out how long it will take her to get there... I think it is about 15-20 minutes.
                          Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
                          The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I live in Ramsey... But it is close enough to ER. How long does it take to get from the truckstop off 101 to ramsey? My gf got a job at a place called entronix and we are trying to figure out how long it will take her to get there... I think it is about 15-20 minutes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure; but it's about 12 - 15 minutes from Elk River to the truck stop.

- E.

Comment

Working...
                            X