Damn...3000+ posts already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn...3000+ posts already

<font color="yellow">Damn...I just hit another milestone....a little over 3000 posts [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Where does the time go [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Oh well, off to post some more I guess, 4000 is right around the corner [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]</font>

Re: Damn...3000+ posts already

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Just a little bit more and you'll have close to 12,000 like me. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Well you don't have to feel SO pathetic when you remember that the Misses has helped contribute to your forum addiction. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] At least with Toejam, it was him and HIM ONLY, unless his moobs can type posts as well... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

My moobs like to type when surfing the web for other moobs. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow">**DAMMIT**

Joe, you have to quit bringing up your moobs...you too NOTP [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Quote from Krista: "Toejam, can I fondle your moobs gently" [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Also, she said that she found you an awesome nipple ring....her friend Heather has it and she showed it to us (we're voyeurs [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]) </font>

Comment

So you have three keyboards? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

And I wonder... if Toejam ever started his own forum, would the "noob" title for newly-registered members be purposely misspelled "moob"? Some sort of Freudian slip or something! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Moobs is such a funny word. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hey, I just thought of something. Toejam is the character on The Simpsons, the German exchange student Uter, with bosoms that Homer chases after with a towel! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Just kidding bro! I don't know what's wrong with me tonight. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh lord!!!! I just noticed something. If you rearrange the letters in "bosom" (like an anagram), you get MOOBS!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Oh man, how great (and stupid) is THAT? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow">NOTP...you scare me sometimes [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Now, send me your Shannon as pennance [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

LOL Christa told me about her friend at work with the nipple rings. That's funny! Get her to send me pics. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I no longer have mine in, let them close up after many, many years. I sorta miss them. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

P.S. I like them sqeezed hard. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm still mad my post count went down back when? [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
                    560 down to 192. [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img] whaaaa
                    Finn [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      (we're voyeurs [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

[/ QUOTE ]
                      i got a song about that [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

<font color="yellow">We have the T-Shirts [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Wtf do you guys post about? I saw toejam post up about a box he wears on his penis so I know he is intelligent. What about the rest of you guys. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X