Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Lee Roth Career Change - Paramedic in NYC?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Lee Roth Career Change - Paramedic in NYC?!

Dave's been training to become a paramedic in NYC and is going on 911 calls. Hey Dave - need a challenge? You need to come out to LA and save that sorry excuse of a former rock guitar god EVH. You can lead a dehydrated horse to water, but sometimes he's too stupid to drink! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Re: David Lee Roth Career Change - Paramedic in NYC?!

Where's that Old News is so Exciting pic? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Here it is!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Dave's been training to become a paramedic in NYC and is going on 911 calls. Hey Dave - need a challenge? You need to come out to LA and save that sorry excuse of a former rock guitar god EVH. You can lead a dehydrated horse to water, but sometimes he's too stupid to drink! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhh, so you're talking about Eddie huh. Remember, Dave has tried to re-unite with VH, but Ed and Alex won't have it. They're almost as bad as Ying-yang Malmthingy when it comes to singers!
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Re: David Lee Roth Career Change - Paramedic in NY

Not exactly new news, but the local TV station just ran the story - sooooooo I felt like posting the topic. From reading the recent interview article with Alex, its quite evident that the VH bros. will only continue to believe their own BS making a Dave situation 99.9% impossible.

Comment

http://www.ballbusterhardmusic.com/h..._lee_roth.html

Comment

Daves wacky smack is always what got VH press.

Comment

Wacky smack shabba shubda do WAP - Dave does it too well! At least his medical particapation seems to be in ernest - he wants to give back to society by serving an important role. Don't think its a publicity stunt unlike like back in '96 when the VH bros. misled the public that Dave was back in the band for good? The VH brothers are totally out of touch and will most likely die believing they know everything. Fugg the VH bros. Neutral on Mikey - hey who here wouldn't take a high paid session gig and big residuals from publishing? Best of luck to Dave in his new life.

Comment

the fact of the matter is that VH made two songs with dave on that best of album, it was a tease because they rip any and all songs that they made with sammy or that extreme dude. i just don't understand why this band does not work for me one bit without dave. it just sucks.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

when i first heard "why can't this be love", the first tune with sammy, i started breaking stuff all over the house in anger.
                    WHAT A WASTE OF GREAT TUNES WE HAVE BEEN ROBBED OF!!!!!!

Comment

It's funny how David Lee Roth is the real Van Halen. His solo records were closer to what we all came to love about the original VH lineup - particularly the first two with Vai.
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

the eat 'em and smile tour ripped the living hell out of vh's first tour , and any tour with sammy for that matter.
                        i've been in mourning since the breakup.

Comment

Yea I saw Vai-He smoked. I agree fuckVH haven't bought or listened to a VH album in years Eddies a greedy fucker. After all that ebay ****, he already has made enough money to look like Keith Richards, how much does he want?

Comment

Y'Know, when Ed booted Dave from the band, that was like the Stones kicking Jagger out. That little "in between" period before Sam was given Dave's slot - Ed seriously considered John McEnroe's wife, Patty Smythe, for the "frontwomen" role! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Not for any other reason but that McEnroe is Ed's buddy / wannabe guitarist himself (and probably thought Ed was God given VH's status on the rock scene at that time).

Sam got the job because both he and Ed used the same mechanic to have their Lambroghinis worked on. Where's the logic? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Dave has moved on and is doing something positive with his life. Ed still perpetuates the same dysfunctional BS that he was doing 20 years ago. When is Al going to let Ed leave the nest and stop feeding him from the nipple? <sic> I'd rather see George Lynch, DeMartini, and Jake endorsing Charvel instead of that pathetic problem plagued sonofabitch. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

i wonder how Jake's doing anyways, in LV...hope the guy's ok.

Comment

Working...
                              X