Halo2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo2

Do not play unless you have days to waste. Playing makes me want to start smoking again [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img], game is rockin.

Re: Halo2

yeah no kidding... my friends and I have been staying up till like 5am playing online [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

I've been up until at least 5am every night since it came out. Zap Branigan80 is my Live Tag.

Comment

Beat it in 8+ hours. It was far too short, and the Elite missions shoulda been left out to finish the main storyline.
        Ending sucked.

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Beat it in 8+ hours. It was far too short, and the Elite missions shoulda been left out to finish the main storyline.
          Ending sucked.

Newc

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what my friends are saying. The first night it came out, we were all at the mall (about an hour away from where we live) just waiting for it to be released. We didn't get out of there until well passed one o'clock in the morning.

Anyway, we get home, and there are only so many paddles. I remember asking them to play. I think I would feel more comfortable as a piece of raw, bloody meat in a piranha tank. They looked like piranhas too!

I hated the levels on it. They look too... wrong, for some reason. I like that you can dual wield weapons though. Nothing beats a plasma rifle and one of the machine guns. (assult rifle on the first Halo).

I wonder what Red vs. Blue will do with this. If you're a halo fan, and have not heard, or seen Red vs. blue, get your ass over to that site now! It's the funniest damn thing I've seen in a long time!

www.redvsblue.com

Comment

I completed it this weekend, and had a lot of fun doing so!
            Did anyone else notice that the cool guitar work on the soundtrack is by Steve Vai?
            Yes, I'm the kind of nerd who watches the credits!

Comment

HIppietim already posted that Vai did the soundtrack. Funny, I didn't hear a harmonizer in there [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

David Cross plays the voice of the bitchy marine that provides you cover now and then (in teh city level)

Comment

Additional Support Steve Abeyta, The Ant Farm, J. David Atherton, Dawn Hershey, Jim Mcquillan, Esmerelda McQuillan, ReelFX Creative Studios Inc, Michael Salvatori, Steve Vai, Lee Wilson
                  Cinematic Cast Dee Bradley Baker, Julie Benz, Hamilton Camp, Tim Dadabo, Robert Davi, Keith David, Steve Downes, Robin Atkin Downes, Miguel Ferrer, John Michael Higgins, Ron Perlman, Kevin Michael Richardson, David Scully, Jen Taylor, Michael Wincott
                  Artificial Intelligence Cast Ken Boynton, David Cross, Tim Dadabo, Chris Edgerly, Orlando Jones, John Kassir, Andy McKage, Martin O'Donnell, Brian Posehn, Laura Prepon, Michelle Rodriguez, David Scully, Pete Stacker, Joseph Staten, Norm Woodel

Comment

Lenses by Panavision, Color by DeLuxe [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Ok, I say that Johnson sold out to the Covenant in exchange for safe passage back to Earth when the first Halo was destroyed. Some guy asks him in the opening scene how he got back to Earth, and he says that's classified, so I'm figuring he sold out. It would also explain the success of the Covenant invasion immediately after that scene.

Newc

Comment

Working...
                    X