Sully's Supertramp exposure therapy is paying off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sully\'s Supertramp exposure therapy is paying

I'm listening to Masters of Reality right now. Before that was Piece of Mind. That should take care of it.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I have also been know to turn up the radio and sing along with Supertramp on occasion.
      Sorry!

But, then again, I still think Aerosmith's Live Bootleg is the greatest display of raw FU rock and roll ever captured!

Comment

I dont know....I really think every one ought to lay off any and all alcohol and other substances AND dont listen to any music until I get this $hit sorted out. Sully, Dont wear the Supertramp shirt again until I say its OK. This whole supertramp thing could backfire before our very eyes. I mean first its just people innocently listening to and enjoying the songs on the radio, next you will be buying greatest hits CDs off the bargain rack, then you will be scouring ebay and yardsales for Supertramp memoriabilia, lunch boxes, action figures & posters, then you will be starting tribute bands and shrine websites, and it wont stop there....its a snowball effect...its just keeps getting bigger. You might even end up searching through fast food places looking at all the employees to find members of Supertramp to get an autograph from them after they say "would you like fries with that Sir?"

We need to find a way to stop this haneous tragedy before it ruins modern music as we know it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Working...
        X