US Postal Service fails yet again....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Postal Service fails yet again....

Oh woe is me.....Hippietim was nice enough to send me a switch tip for my SD Rhoads at no charge. A true JCF bro, Tim is. Unfortunately, when the envelope arrived today, there was a 1 cm hole on the edge of the envelope. Upon opening it, the paper pouch that the switch tip was in had an identical 1 cm torn hole. Guess what....no switch tip. Tim did a good job packing it; it was inside 2 envelopes. So either an automated sorting machine ripped it out or a postal humanoid found it interesting and forced it through. Once they realized that they didn't even know what the hell it was, it probably ended up in a trash can.
    The USPS is quickly becoming "Satan" to me. Oh but wait....then Bill would start worshiping them and...well.....that's no good. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Glad it was just a switch tip and not a v-trem or SD volume knob, or GOd forbid, an SD neckplate.
    I highly recommend that if you are sending these things in the future, find a safer way to do it. I've been sending small, lightweight things in envelopes forever. But now, I'll probably use a different method.

Re: US Postal Service fails yet again....

Next time I send a switch tip you can rest assured it will be packed in armor [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I sent a set of keys to a guy one time in an envalope, and he got an empty envalope. We had to put new ignition switchs and door locks in his boat. I put anything that's not paper in boxes
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I had ordered trading cards for a game I play (www.wizards.com Magic The Gathering), and the envelope had a slit in it...no cards to be found.

Partly Post office, Partly shipper, really fukked up.

Comment

Drs, next time try using an envelope. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Drs, next time try using an envelope. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya those work too [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Working...
            X