No announcement yet.

Jackson Bass sighting caught on video!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Bass sighting caught on video!

Hard to tell, but it "smacks" of USA Made.

Jackson Bass
    Occupy JCF

Re: Jackson Bass sighting caught on video!

Classic. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Right in the kisser.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

as usual we bass players get no respect. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]
      "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

Fugger got nailed didn't he?? LMAO. I smacked our lead singer up-side the head on stage one night in 1988. He had the Stephen Pearcy poodle thing going for a hair-do. So, needless to say when I pulled back I ended up with a wad of some 'do and some scalp meat attached to it on the head stock... [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Adrian
        All hail the 'King'
        R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          when I pulled back I ended up with a wad of some 'do and some scalp meat attached to it on the head stock

[/ QUOTE ]

now that what METAL is about!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

Working...
          X