Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wardrobe malfunction with sh*t-eating grin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wardrobe malfunction with sh*t-eating grin!

I saw the high res pics last week sometime. That nipple looks recapped. There's gotta be a less painful way of increasing your bust. Yowch!

(still looked pretty good though)
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Tara Reid is hot! She looks great, she's got a sexy voice, and you know she's up for anything. I need to find me something like that.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I saw the high res pics last week sometime. That nipple looks recapped. There's gotta be a less painful way of increasing your bust. Yowch!

(still looked pretty good though)

[/ QUOTE ]

I've seen infomercials about a cream, I'd gladly volunteer to apply it for her. (I hope my fiance doesn't see this)
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Tare seemed to be so happy to show everyone her new tites.
          She would be a perfect playmate.

I like her a lot [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

the high res pictures reveal the truth... they look.. BAD... like... vomit bad...

if you cant find em, PM me.. i think i still have them somewhere..

Comment

I wan't to see more !!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                the high res pictures reveal the truth... they look.. BAD... like... vomit bad...

if you cant find em, PM me.. i think i still have them somewhere..

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see what's so wrong with them other than her aeriola (sp?) is a little large. I prefer smaller personally, but her's look good to me. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                I wouldn't throw her outta my bed over it.

And yeah....I'd like to see more too. A nice "Paris-style" p**** slip might be nice too. (I know...I'm coming off like a real perv...I'm not really!) [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

Mmmm, hogans. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

it's not just that the areola are stretched large (nothing wrong with that!), it's Granma's cross stitching around the areola that looks gross
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Its funny, before that happened, she was complaining that she is viewed as a retard by people because she plays lots of bimbos. No, Tara it isnt because of the parts you play...........

Comment

Rub some Mederma on 'em every day and those stitches will fade in no time. You gotta love a girl who'll go four on the floor! Just bring an 8-ball, a couple bottles of booze, a bag of weed and an economy box of rubbers and "We're in for a very long night!" [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X