Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listen to the new Anthrax here

http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/anthra...55/album.jhtml

At the above link you can hear Anthrax's new record Greater of Two Evils for free. It's all old school songs rerecorded with the current lineup. So far it sounds pretty good. The official release is tuesday Nov 23. Enjoy!

Re: Listen to the new Anthrax here

I can't believe they redid that stuff. It's great the way it was. IMO the old Anthrax is WAY better than anything since Joey left. Not that Joey was the greatest singer but the band was just better then. It's funny cause I can remember Ian bitching about how grunge bands had taken over Headbangers Ball then Anthrax became one of em. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

Anthrax RULES. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Enough said.
      I already have my album copy reserved. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

I guess you can say I'm into Anthrax...I like that indians song, and I just bought a JJ1 Jackson [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]*needed a backup, and there happened to be a USA Jackson for a sweet price.*

Then I pulled out my music collection, and started listening to Indians some more [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice !! This sounds very good !

Thanks for the link ! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

That sounded great to me.

Santa, if you are listening I want that.
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I'm with Tim on this one - that sounds awesome. I'll be getting that next week for sure.
              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I dunno guys. It seems that they've slowed some of the songs down. I'm listening to these and I'm missing the aggression that the originals had.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

They need to get their first singer, Neil Turbin, back! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I can't stand listening to half the stuff with Joey anymore, and I used to like him. And John's got more balls to his voice and just fits in better anyway, IMO.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Dude...Neil Turbin was the worst!!...OMG!

Only you Toey!.....only you! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

As a fan of the "Joey Belladonna era" stuff....this totally sucks monkey balls!! (Sorry Em!)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      They need to get their first singer, Neil Turbin, back! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I can't stand listening to half the stuff with Joey anymore, and I used to like him. And John's got more balls to his voice and just fits in better anyway, IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

I totally agree with Mister Toe!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

And Warrior- ah, well, it's okay. Nobody's perfect. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Just kidding, bro. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I just wish Frankie was back! Joey Vera is cool and all, and Frankie plays on the new album- but I still wish he was in the band. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

I just preordered my copy... that rocks!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I totally agree with Mister Toe!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

And Warrior- ah, well, it's okay. Nobody's perfect. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                          Thank you, Em! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] And Ken knows he's far from perfect! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Also, I always did like Frankie, but I think Joey Vera is a much better bass player. Since the band is like half Armored Saint and half Anthrax now, maybe they should be called Armored Anthrax, Saint Thrax, something else? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

It should be <font color="brown">Armthrax </font>

That would kicksomuchass! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Yeah- Joey Vera is awesome. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                            He's darling too. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] (but don't tell Scott Ian I said that.)

Comment

Armthrax, there ya go! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I saw Joey with Fates Warning in the late '90s... he really was such an awesome player! Don't worry, I won't tell Scott either. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X