Listen to the new Anthrax here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Listen to the new Anthrax here

Question? Will there ever be a day when Joey Very just plays with only one band?? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Franky's not even in Anthrax anymore? What about Charlie is he still there? Joeys probably hoping this album seels well as writing credits from the old stuff are mostly credited to the whole band. Probably the first $$ he's made since he's been out of the band.
      http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

Scott and Charlie are basically running the Anthrax show. Frank left like a year or so ago. He's now in Helmet, and John Tempesta (ex-Anthrax drum tech, ex-drummer for Exodus, Testament, White Zombie, Rob Zombie) is now on drums. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I've got a new interest in Helmet after not listening to them for years. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Damn, where's Charlie, If I remember right he used to write lots of the guitar parts? I guess maybe Scott thinks he's Mustaine now? Only difference is that while Megadeth had alot of great players, Dave is Megadeth. Old Anthrax on the other hand was more of a "band" I'm glad I got to see the Persistence of Time Tour.
          http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

I think Joey Vera just can't sit still. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Fine by me!

No- Frankie Bello left last winter- Feb or March I think.
            He's playing with another band now... can't remember who... damn.
            But yeah, Charlie is still there! That would just be unthinkable if he wasn't. That guy on drums is absolutely incredible. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
            And yes, he's still writing guitar parts.

Em

Comment

Ah... Frankie's in Helmet. That's right. I was making my post when you posted so I didn't see it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks to the Toe. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X