Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fallujah Video- Oh Dude

[ QUOTE ]
    This happend back in April. There was some debate if it was bad guys or civilians that we hit. I never heard a final analysis and a google search came up with zip.

They didn't look like bad guys running from anything to me...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. I saw this about a month ago.

Matt

Comment

Oh HELL yeah! That was friggin sweet!!!

Hey Frosty, Why would you even say that? How the hell would you be able to tell if they were civilians or not? You think one of our pilots would bomb innocent people for the hell of it, or co'z he wasn't sure? I'm sure they knew who was coming out of there! Like he said, it was a safehouse!

Not so safe anymore! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Wulfe13... remember that incident about a year or so ago where an American pilot bombed and killed four friendlies on the ground? Things happen.

Comment

No, I don't think they would do it on purpose. sh1t happens though... The crowd seems to be strolling in the street, not making a run for your life, ass hauling out of a recently attacked building.

There is no way to tell one way or the other from that vid if they were legit targets or not.

If you look at all the news reports throughout this war you will see many, many incidents where the initial statement/explanation from the gov/military were way off. How many times after the fall of Bagdad did it get reported we found the wmd's? Same with number of people killed. Those numbers always seem to get revised down. Those reports make us feel good at home. OH, and the dramatic night time rescue of Jessica Lynch. Turmed out to more propoganda than reporting.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no hawk, but not a USA basher either. I was happy as anyone that we went into Fallujah to hand those bitches their asses. It's just that I don't belive this war is black and white, good vs evil like many do...
          "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

GET SOME [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              No, I don't think they would do it on purpose. sh1t happens though... The crowd seems to be strolling in the street, not making a run for your life, ass hauling out of a recently attacked building.

There is no way to tell one way or the other from that vid if they were legit targets or not.

If you look at all the news reports throughout this war you will see many, many incidents where the initial statement/explanation from the gov/military were way off. How many times after the fall of Bagdad did it get reported we found the wmd's? Same with number of people killed. Those numbers always seem to get revised down. Those reports make us feel good at home. OH, and the dramatic night time rescue of Jessica Lynch. Turmed out to more propoganda than reporting.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no hawk, but not a USA basher either. I was happy as anyone that we went into Fallujah to hand those bitches their asses. It's just that I don't belive this war is black and white, good vs evil like many do...

[/ QUOTE ]

Nobody's saying they were just a random bunch of people strolling down the street, they were men leaving a known terrorist base. They didn't know there was a missle coming their way- they happened to be leaving the known terrorist base to join the fight against US forces and were caught by an opportune missle. I suspect they shortly realized the promise of 72 virgins was just a farce.

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X