• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Em, you've hit a grand

yay!

Re: Em, you\'ve hit a grand

Congrats Em!

You join the elite ranks of others here that live, eat, sleep, ... the JCF...LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow">And to think, just yesterday it seems, she was talking about her "spiffydoodle" whatever [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

</font>

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My spiffydoodle whatever is my USA Jackson JJ2! Hell Yeah! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Omigod. I have THAT many posts now?
        I need to get a life. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
        Why do you guys have to be so interesting?

Ciao,
        Em

Comment

Edit:

Make that my USA Jackson JJ2 WITH RED GHOST FLAMES! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Announcer: Now that you have over 1000 posts what are you gonna do???

EM: I'm going to Disneyland!!!
            Occupy JCF

Comment

1000 already? You really do have a problem. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Congrats. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Announcer: Now that you have over 1000 posts what are you gonna do???

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to go eat some bubble nuts.

(that's what I call packing peanuts)

Comment

Sounds tasty. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Have a recipe for those??
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

Could it be time for an Intervention? Now that you are Big Time with 1K + posts, don’t forget us little people. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                    It was like yesterday you just got pissed on[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] with 500 posts. I bow down to the new Queen of the Forum [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Inky!
                      It's all your fault you know, for sending me over here. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Tekky- I got that recipe from you, remember? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      I think I might add some cinnamon though. These bubble nuts are rather bland.

Comment

Bubble nuts my be bland..but I hear they are spiffy doodle!

Comment

You guys are killing me over here.
                          I will NEVER live down the <font color="yellow">SPIFFY DOODLE! </font> [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Believe me, I got more.
                          But I'm saving 'em for laters. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Edit:

Make that my USA Jackson JJ2 WITH RED GHOST FLAMES! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Wow. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

<font color="yellow"> Scott, you forgot spiffydoodle too [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Runs and hides from the wrath of Emthrax [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Working...
                              X