• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's your perfect day?

here's mine-

1-wake up
    2-go back into deep coma like sleep
    3-wake up again to awesome roll in the hay with my baby
    4-be served in bed a huge juicy rare 3 inch ribeye steak.
    ( and i mean a really outlandish dripping piece of red meat)
    5-stretch, roll a fatty, peddle on my chopper bicycle down to the beach and go back into a coma while soaking up the rays.
    6-wake up, watch some surfers catch some rides, peddle up and down main street and see all the talent that is there.
    7-peddle home and stretch back out with my baby.
    8-another roll in the hay or the shower.
    9-off to the studio in the garage.
    10-get real high and start warming up with elvis
    11-shower up, make myself pretty-lol
    12-get numb again, and it's off to the L.A. Forum
    13-play gig in front of 20,000 people and get every last one of them off. play out of my tree everytime.
    14-take a bow to the adulation of the fans
    15-get numb backstage and go home
    16-stretch out with my baby and then attack her again
    17-fall off into deep coma like sleep
    18-repeat
    ****, outside of 13,14,and 15, this used to be my life.
    i really miss it.
    what's yours?
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Re: what\'s your perfect day?

I will be stoked about the damn day you let me out of the Charvel mobile. Thank goodness you parked next to a Starbucks with wireless connectivity so I can still get on the damn computer.

Comment

<font color="yellow">Lance, I'm sure that was purely coincidental that Tommy parked in front of Starbucks....

I've heard that the Donkey prefers Duncan coffee [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Now, is that a pre-pro Charvelmobile or production model [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

A perfect day for me would involve...nevermind, it looks so damn morbid in print. How about this:

jimmy b + 3 hot chicks bumping uglies for at least 10 minutes. That would be awesome - 10 minutes!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

i like dudes with modest wants. i could provide that for you jimmy, come on out to southern cal. can i film it?
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

My perfect day would involve lots of sleep, hotdogs, pizza, beer, peanut butter &amp; jelly, my two hands, Nintendo Gamecube and a guitar. I'm easily amused.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Done deal!! I'll bring the hot chocolate mix.

I'm looking forward to reading about Bill Z Bubbles perfect day. "Satan. Bong. Metal. Bong. Eat ass. Bong. Satan."
              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

-Get up at 7:00AM. Immediately put on some metal (or some kinda uptempo music) to help wake me up while getting dressed, if I'm really that tired.
                -Eat something for breakfast. Anything, as long as it's food.
                -Grab guitar and stuff, get the f*ck out of the house really fast and go to work/school/forest/practice place.
                -Spend whole day at work/school/forest/practice place doing work/school work/being lazy in forest/practicing guitar. Oh yeah, eat lunch at some point.
                -Come home and eat dinner.
                -Bed.
                -Read/post on JCF at any time of the day I freakin feel like it.

I'm off today, and thus have been serfing the net too much. Gets boring as hell after a while.

EDIT: Meh, this list is about 35-40% correct.

Comment

Tommy, I gotta think most folks would be real content with the routine you made out. Hell, I was just talking about rubbing Mederma on Tara Reid's aureoles so the stitches would go away and snorting blow while we'd do it 4 on the floor, hammering down the booze and smoking some KGB killer green bud, ad that'd be okay too, but you worked in the guitar and steak an' sh1t so that's way better.

I could get by on my dream too though!
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Right now all I want is some peace in my life. Tommy I may be out in Cali in Jan/Feb if so we will hook up and hang.
                    www.kiddhavok.com
                    www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

That was great Tommy! LMAO.

Comment

It would involve Mandy Moore, an ounce of coke, and a keg of coors light
                        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          It would involve Mandy Moore, an ounce of coke, and a keg of coors light

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">I'll go with this but replace it with Brooke Burke and a keg of Labatt's

I'm also easily amused, and I'm pretty lit about now.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]</font>
                          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

roll a fatty,
                            that would be a perfect end to my day TODAY!

A perfect day are days when I don't have any plans, nothing to do around the house and just hang out with my family, swim, play football or street hockey with my sons, laugh and be stupid, ride ATV's with my sons, bbq, beer, guitar....

nah...I'd tag team Shania Twain and Jessica Simpson
                            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Only thing I'd really change is the waking up part... I'd wake up getting a BJ from my lady!!! And/or Shania and Jessica Simpson!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X