Chat??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat??????

<font color="aqua">So I finally got my Java working and headed back into the chat room in here and .........nobody? Doesn't anyone go in there at night anymore on the weekends?

Oh, wait, you people probably have lives....... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Re: Chat??????

i will if somebody else will

Comment

I'll meet ya there...

Comment

I met you there, and you were mean..ONLY KIDDING...it was fun

Comment

man, I haven't been into chat in ages! I can usually only find any of you guys in there mid-morning, my time, and I'm usually either at work or off doing stuff with the kids at that time on a weekend...
          Hail yesterday

Comment

As soon as my PC gets fixed...
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

<font color="yellow">Hello....knock knock [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Any other insomniacs out there [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Come on in [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

I'm in for a little while. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Ahhh... 'twas a great chat tonight but it was nothing compared to Friday night's chat, I hear. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm going to have to get IRC back on this box... I miss te chats, we used to have some good ones...

Remember Box? That was before you got all grown up and sh!t... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

I checked a couple times on Sat. but nobody was around. Then I fell asleep on the couch watching TV - that always sort of sucks because I get woken up way too early (like now) by a very loud Macaw.
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

<font color="yellow">Yup...chat was good last night...but it didn't start till late [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Let's see...it was myself, Auntie Em and her Ovaltine, NOTP and his whacky antics, VWall, and DRSRacing.....it was a good time.

Em wasn't assaulted by fish as she was on Friday night tho [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

We did determine the following through our group discussion:

Smurfette was NOT as benign as she appeared
                        The Cats name was Azriel
                        Farts do not have lumps (or ideally should not [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])

That was about it.

Thanks all...you guys kill me [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Remember Box? That was before you got all grown up and sh!t... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Pat

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Man! Those were some cool times back then!

Fong

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] To Good Times!
                            You guys were fun!

Comment

Working...
                            X