Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Finishing School For This NBA Piss-ton!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No Finishing School For This NBA Piss-ton!

I've noticed the media has been portraying the scene as "the most disturbing fight in professional sports history" (they said that on CNN a few minutes ago).

Pretty sure that Mike Milbury, Peter McNab, Terry O'Reilly, and Al Secord, of the Boston Bruins, going into the stands at Madison Square Garden and kicking the crap out of several fans, culminating in Milbury beating a fan with his own shoe, would qualify as worse.

http://www.eagletribune.com/news/st...1215/SP_002.htm

"Several Boston players jumped into the stands and fought with spectators. O'Reilly, Mike Milbury, Secord and McNab were among the players.

After 10 minutes of scuffling during which Milbury removed a fan's shoe and beat him with it, Garden security finally separated the players and fans. The Bruins went to their lockerroom in a hail of garbage and Garden police struggled to keep the fans from reaching the ice."

Milbury only got a two game suspension- those were the days... They weren't called the Big Bad Bruins for nothing.

Comment

Need the actual link, Poon. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Need the actual link, Poon. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm... not sure why that didn't work. I'll try again.

http://www.eagletribune.com/news/sto...215/SP_002.htm

Comment

..sigh.. Al Secord... I wish he were still a Blackhawk...
          Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I Love it ...just proves that they are animals...for all the world to see

I hope this type of stuff happends everyday...on TV!!!

This sheltered liberal country needs to see this stuff more often ..as often as possible!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
            I'm glad to see that someone finds something positive about it [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I think it's awesome...and I love it! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
              X