GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING JCF!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING JCF!

No real point to this post other than to just say good morning.

For me it's the second of nine days in a row off so I'm in a good mood despite being awake too early.

Life is good - my youngest son is playing Gameboy, my dog is doing what dogs do (he's licking himself), and the Macaw is quiet for a while.

I think I'll head over to GC/Sam Ash today - I want to check out used gear.

I hope everyone has a great day today.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Re: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING JCF!

Macaw? Pics?

Pat

Comment

It's 5am here. Bedtime. I'm gonna take a cue from your dog and go lick myself to sleep.

Comment

It's the last day of the weekend here. :'(

Got exams coming up, bah.
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Got up about an hour ago. I have pretty much nothing to do today, except for a couple hours of work in the evening.

Comment

<font color="aqua">Well thanks Tim, it is a good morning isn't it ?! I had a great day yesterday (birthday [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] ) so my head hurts just a little bit (water is a good thing and helps alot!). The final Nextel Cup Race is on today so I'll be lighting the drinking lamp once again in a few short hours! Good Morning to all!- [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

<font color="yellow"> Ahhhhhhhh yes, morning [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Nothing really much to do today, grab a shower, get a haircut, grab some breakfast for myself, Mrs LPC, and the Min-Pin o Death, and watch the Day After Tomorrow [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Maybe do a little recording, talk to a few JCF buddies on the phone, and beat Krista's cervix silly for the 3rd time in 12 hours again [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tim....hope you find something cool at GC and Sam Ash [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Budman, er...well, there's nothing really you can say to the Budman [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] He just is [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Have a great Sunday....enjoy yourselves and your families [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Hey Sam - that haircut isn't exactly going to fill up the day [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

The Day After Tomorrow was completely unrealistic and lots of cliche plot elements. Yep, I thought it was great [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The special effects were cool.

Did you need anything from GC?

- Newc

Comment

<font color="yellow">Tim....no, I don't need anything man....I was stressing out that I couldn't find MD (mini-disk) datadisk's around here locally and found some at Musician's Friend cheap.

I have 2 new ones Sully sent me with the recorder and I bought a seperate MCD recorder to master to and those disks (just the audio) are available pretty much everywhere.

I'm good bro.....good on strings, picks, batteries....all the usual stuff you use fairly often.

I do appreciate you asking tho, that is awesome. We'll have to get together some weekend, let the wives go shopping and we can hit the music stores [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Now, I just need a few more guitars and I'll be good [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Good morning to you Tim. Cool that you are off for the 9th day, great to unwind. The last time I was off a couple weeks I got the hell out of town and stayed away from computers, email and instant messaging...talk about recharging your batteries [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Morning. I just got up. Still sleepy

Comment

Well, so far with my day off I've used my time to further a couple little experiments I've been working on.

Experiment 1: Darkthrone really rocks. More I thought they did before this morning.

Experiment 2: Bathory also really rocks, more so than I thought before this morning.

Experiment number three will probably be King Diamond. Maybe I'll do that in two days.

Also played some guitar. Practiced a classical piece I have to perform in a few weeks. Fun piece, it's called "Etude". Practiced some metal rhythms as well. Lately I've been slowing my rhythm chops WAY down, cause my right arm still gets a bit fatigued from all the picking and strumming. I think I may have a small circulation problem with my right arm. It would be best to go see a doctor.

Also need to practice singing. I gave up on the whole growling, screaming thing a while ago. When I started taking voice classes, I quickly learned why it's bad. So now I'm on a mission to create death and black metal with no growling or screaming. People will probably call it something stupid like "power metal with death/black riffs and themes" [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]. I hate labels!

Kung Pow is a wonderful movie. Anyone know when the second one is supposed to come out?

Comment

Well so far today I played the Disrupter through the Vetta and I just got done putting a layer of stripper on my student Rhoads.

I've got a nice backlog of stuff that needs electronic fixes so I'm going to try and break out the soldering iron today.

- Newc

Comment

Tim, where's the pics of that chicken of yours? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

I'll be leaving to go tothe game here in a few, Another Seahawks win!!!
                              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Working...
                              X