Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING JCF!

Hey People.
    Morning Tim! Sounds like a fun day planned.

Have no idea what we're doing today. Have to give the Sarge a haircut. That's all I know.

We WERE going to take the kids to see the new Spongebob movie but found out our goat town doesn't open movies!
    The nerve.

Saw "Day After Tomorrow". I can watch horror movies, no problem. But movies like that scare the crap outta me.
    I thought I was gonna get kicked out of the theatre (I shout at movie screens). [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
    DONT GO OUTSIDE!! AAAA!

The cinnamon buns are done.
    Later.

Em

PS Glad ya had a good birthday Dave!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Tim, where's the pics of that chicken of yours? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Pat

[/ QUOTE ]

Nag, nag, nag. I don't need that. My mom's coming tomorrow. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm in the midst of working on the playset outside. Only popped online here cause I heard my mail notification go off.

I'll take pics of the critters later.
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Damn. I forgot how much that stripper burns. ****! I suppose the thing about wearing gloves sort of makes sense [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Also, discovered a repaired headstock that I didn't know about. Oh well, **** it.
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
        X